Unpopular opinions.

Correct way to make scrambled eggs is to crack them into a pan then loosely turn them while adding butter and a drop of milk. You can't do that if it's in a microwave.
You can get identical results with regular interventions in the microwave.

The pot doesnt lend flavour in any way. Again, all the pot or the microwave does is add heat.

The use of a pot allows you to enhance your egg scrambling experience greatly. Heat some chorizo and use the oil to sautè some spring onion. Then add the mix of eggs, cream and spinach, with a touch of salt and pepper.

You just can’t do it the same in a microwave.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

The use of a pot allows you to enhance your egg scrambling experience greatly. Heat some chorizo and use the oil to sautè some spring onion. Then add the mix of eggs, cream and spinach, with a touch of salt and pepper.

You just can’t do it the same in a microwave.

No you cant do that in a microwave tbf, but that's not just scrambled egg. 

I do scrambled eggs the American way (apparently). I didn't know it was the American way until 2 minutes  ago. Cook them in the frying pan, they spread out, scramble with the spatula and they'll be cooked in under 2 minutes. Better than the microwave and about as quick.

On 28/08/2020 at 11:36, Sergeant Wilson said:

I do scrambled eggs the American way (apparently). I didn't know it was the American way until 2 minutes  ago. Cook them in the frying pan, they spread out, scramble with the spatula and they'll be cooked in under 2 minutes. Better than the microwave and about as quick.

What makes them American? Do you add chlorine?

31 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Seems the Dunfy Bois have a soft spot for Tom. 🤔

We certainly do. Take it you were watching Sully last night?

Anyway, if you would like nominate somewhere in Dundee as well as a time, I'll be along to engage in a physical confrontation over your quite frankly dreadful Hanks based opinion.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

We certainly do. Take it you were watching Sully last night?

Anyway, if you would like nominate somewhere in Dundee as well as a time, I'll be along to engage in a physical confrontation over your quite frankly dreadful Hanks based opinion.

Yes, yes I was. Awful.

I even went and had a look at these Oscar wins that was talked of. Fucking Forrest Gump? Come on now. 

I will be down the Stannergate about midday, loser gets thrown in a boat and banished to Tayport. 

On 28/08/2020 at 19:36, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's not scrambled eggs, it's a fucked up omelette.

Edited by welshbairn