The Falkirk FC Thread

I personally think Hartleys line up today is an attempt to address all of the issues we have seen recently. As such, I am pretty happy.

(Unless it turns out to be something left field and Lewis is still abandoned out on the left for example.)

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I personally think Hartleys line up today is an attempt to address all of the issues we have seen recently. As such, I am pretty happy.

(Unless it turns out to be something left field and Lewis is still abandoned out on the left for example.)

Lewis wide left with Russell as sweeper doesn't seem ouwith the Hartley possibility. 

We are playing the good old 4-6-0 formation. 

With those players it could be any formation, 4-6-0, 4-3-3, 4-1-4-1, or he could have 3 at the back with Paton and McGee sitting in midfield, like a 3-2-4-1, he could even go mental and go for 4-1-3-2.

Keeps the opponents guessing.

59 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Maybe your right but he certainly started of pish and got better once we got behind him. 

Ian mcleod was execellent from start to finish at falkirk and never ever played in midfield. Quality right back until injury cost him.

40 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Ian mcleod was execellent from start to finish at falkirk and never ever played in midfield. Quality right back until injury cost him.

Brian Rice was a standout star back in the days of Stainrod and Gunner.

(Bloody hell - reminiscing - not a good sign)

Edited by bairney

this 5 at the back hasn't worked and Harrison and dallison are too slow. we have 7 defensive players and yet again 45mins of a game with no shots on target.

go to a back 4 with Muirhead and McGhee in the middle. Robson and Russell aside. Russell has looked decent. toe anonymous as is Paton.