The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

^^^Canny afford to chuck coins LOL!!!

Na only joking. You are right and in general when targeting our own, IMO our support are full of shite. Its the totally unrealistic shouts that get me. No winger can skin his man every single time for example, which is one that gets me riled up.

Unless the winger is up against Muirhead 

15 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Unless the winger is up against Muirhead 

Rather have Muirhead with a stookie on than Dallison, at least Ray has become aware of his limitations and opted for Mrs doutfireto to replace him. Let's hope we can step up our game today Coyb. 

on a positive note we've played the top 2 sides this week and neither really troubled us. thing is we never troubled them either.

we badly need a goalie and a decent striker

And a CH and a RB and two in midfield. And now not in 9 weeks

Thankfully Gary Caldwell is doing just as predicted at partick _still he apparently impressed at interview! 

I don’t buy this oh Partick are rubbish etc etc. We have to get results. They will also try to improve in January. If we lose to them in two weeks then they will be gone.

We need players now

It is November and a Falkirk player has still to score at home this season in the league

I don’t buy this oh Partick are rubbish etc etc. We have to get results. They will also try to improve in January. If we lose to them in two weeks then they will be gone.

We need players now

It is November and a Falkirk player has still to score at home this season in the league
Yeah Partick game looks fucking massive now. But I would be over the moon to have two teams in touching distance instrad of 1 come Jan

1 Ayr 28
2 Ross County 25
3 Dundee Utd 21
4 Morton 19 :thumsup2
5 Inverness CT 18
6 Queen of Sth 16
7  Dunfermline 15
8  Partick Thistle 9
9 Alloa 8
10 Falkirk 4 :lol:

Their team get a big win (thanks btw) and yet they still can’t stay away from Falkirk.
Small time diddies.

7 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

1 Ayr 28

2 Ross County 25

3 Dundee Utd 21

4 Morton 19 :thumsup2

5 Inverness CT 18

6 Queen of Sth 16

7  Dunfermline 15

8  Partick Thistle 9

9 Alloa 8

10 Falkirk 4 :lol:

Wow. That’s actually not bad reading for us considering we’ve won one game and had about 4 shots on goal all season.

Edited by Hughsie

On 10/30/2018 at 19:05, badgerthewitness said:

I can think of a certain other team who'll be dragged into the mix as the season progresses but I wont type their name because the thread might become inundated with roasters.

On 10/30/2018 at 19:08, NewBornBairn said:

A West Coast team I suppose 

Good call chumps. On current form you won't even reach our existing points total in the division until November 2019; just let that sink in. 

And then get doon. 

IMG_0600.thumb.jpg.4a3f3922a51b0e0903ac4c457f1a57ed.jpg