The Falkirk FC Thread

14 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Could be a stomach bug?

Did he get a head knock to cause concussion?

Yeah he did, took a dunt to his head and looked a bit off it afterwards. I was surprised we left him on so long when Bisland was on the bench.

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Yeah he did, took a dunt to his head and looked a bit off it afterwards. I was surprised we left him on so long when Bisland was on the bench.

The challenge he somehow got a yellow card for I assume. He over committed in going for the ball, but in no way did he commit a foul. If anything, the boy went straight over the top of him. Looked like Finn took the brunt of it on his shoulder.

It's doubly surprising to hear that the laddie was at the point of vomiting when various "Stirling Albion" fans have assured us that simply fell foul of a gust of wind ๐Ÿ˜ณย 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The challenge he somehow got a yellow card for I assume. He over committed in going for the ball, but in no way did he commit a foul. If anything, the boy went straight over the top of him. Looked like Finn took the brunt of it on his shoulder.

It's doubly surprising to hear that the laddie was at the point of vomiting when various "Stirling Albion" fans have assured us that simply fell foul of a gust of wind ๐Ÿ˜ณย 

Finn over committed and decided to leave one on the boy just turned out much more sour than he was expecting.ย 

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Finn over committed and decided to leave one on the boy just turned out much more sour than he was expecting.ย 

Definitely over committed,straight into McGregorโ€™s cheekbone, luckily McGregor is made of stronger stuff than poor Finn ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

I was thinking the exact same

1 hour ago, #GSC said:

Definitely over committed,straight into McGregorโ€™s cheekbone, luckily McGregor is made of stronger stuff than poor Finn ๐Ÿ˜‚

Laughing at a young lad getting a head injury, aye nae bother

OUT TOMORROWโ€ฆ.

๐Ÿ†•๐ŸŽ™๏ธEP:58 FIFTY SHADES OF BRAD SPENCER

๐Ÿ”ต Review the BIG win over Stirling Albion (A) with guest pundit Andrew White ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
โšช๏ธ Ross goes to Hull & back in a taxi ๐Ÿš•ย 
๐Ÿ”ต Pedro Watch sightings ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡นย 
โšช๏ธ Preview Alloa Athletic (H) ๐Ÿ &
๐Ÿ”ต All the latest FFC news dissected ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

๐Ÿ“บ ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ“ฑfalkirkdaft.co.ukย 

IMG_5418.thumb.jpeg.8721212a7c8429debd3292e0a6cb52ec.jpeg

15 hours ago, Mevilc Bairn said:

Bit of a worry that McGlynn in his interview said Finn had vomited and had to be subbed. Take it he has concussion. Any rules in football regarding concussions like they have in rugby?

If it is concussion heโ€™ll be out for 10 days.

15 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

I thought it was a 50/50 at the time after the SA player let it bounce instead of heading it away first time and they both reacted.

Not seen it anywhere on highlights yet though?

I was in line with the challenge, Finn was never winning the header but chased after it anyway. He jumped for the header but looked like he hit the defenders shoulder. The defender was already up and winning it. Finn took a couple of head knocks in the game, I was surprised he wasnโ€™t taken off earlierย 

17 hours ago, #GSC said:

Unfortunately McGregor canโ€™t get near even thinking about playing for the club in his home town. He has to settle with part-time football ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just now, 60`s bairn said:

"Honeyman with a goal and assist for the Shire at the weekend"

ย 

I might be wrong but I think the guy he assisted (Luke Rankin?)was in the U18 team with him a couple of seasons back..

AV6K8004.JPG

Yeah he's on fire, on loan from Alloa.

4 goals in 5 games.

The latest episode of your podcast is OUT NOW!ย 

๐Ÿ†•๐ŸŽ™๏ธEP:58 FIFTY SHADES OF BRAD SPENCER

๐Ÿ”ต Review the BIG win over Stirling Albion (A) with guest pundit Andrew White ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
โšช๏ธ Ross & his mates go to Hull & back in a taxi ๐Ÿš•ย 
๐Ÿ”ต Pedro Watch sightings ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡นย 
โšช๏ธ Preview Alloa Athletic (H) ๐Ÿ &
๐Ÿ”ต All the latest FFC news dissected ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

๐Ÿ“บ ๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ“ฑfalkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_5423.thumb.jpeg.af96dcf306057c36124a951d212486a4.jpeg

IMG_5418.thumb.jpeg.d97b66445dbafbf14978c1d4c730f2c9.jpeg