The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

It's a far bigger achievement than when New Rangers did it as we don't have 48,000 folk at every home game and the financial advantage that gave them.

& they still haven’t posted a profit in their short existence.

9 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Shout out to the steward in the North stand for shouting pitch invasion that way please.

On thr second pitch invasion, which had borderline been allowed to happen before it actually happened, a guy in a suit was trying to keep the fence closed over. Fruitlessly... But he decided to slam the fence on a guy who was halfway through quite aggressively. The guy went for him, looked like he was gonna punch him then to his credit he held back at the last second. Security type lad was lucky. 

5 minutes ago, kiddy said:

& they still haven’t posted a profit in their short existence.

You ready to call Falkirk “us” or “we” yet, fandan?

Quite simply a brilliant achievement. To go unbeaten over 36 matches, I dont think any of us will ever see again, let alone managing to do it despite having no recognised central defenders available for the last game. Big crowd which could easily have gone against us and added even more pressure.

Hope the management and players have a well deserved break over the summer, am buzzing for next season already. It's good to be a Bairn again 

27 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The commercial teams arses must have been twitching before we got the equaliser.

Visions of Invincible themed merchandise, marketing campaigns and probably next years kit with “Invincibles” embroidered on it disappearing down the shitter.

That draw is worth a fair bit of cash to the club.

@Jan Vojáček my manufactured siege mentality developing strongly for Alloa today. Referee awards a questionable penalty that greatly benefits Falkirk monetarily. They're against us wee teams. Stick on to win the playoffs now that I've thrown in a refereeing conspiracy.

VAR was required as I couldn't argue in real time with the decision. 😂

42 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Incredible achievement, congratulations Falkirk!

I really wish this is the man himself and not an imposter, it would mean a lot for the team to be recognised by other pros for their achievement.

1 hour ago, embow said:

You'll need to play Preston North End first in a play off as they are the original and very first Invincibles! You are keeping great company nonetheless. Congratulations again on the achievement. It's officially now in the record books and can never be taken away.👏👏👏👏👏

Preston should be playing Arsenal in a playoff for the right to play the big team