The Falkirk FC Thread

Falkirk v Ajax teams

Everything you need to know's there. I hope you speak Dutch. ;)

Edit: Surely there must have been more than 3300 odd there? I remember Hearts were playing Barca at Murrayfield on the same day which affected the crowd a bit but I seem to remember there being a few more than that.

Edited by Hughsie

Wesley Sneijder was playng for Ajax. I'm sure it was not long after that he moved on to Real Madrid.

We won the game 1-0 i think. Who was it that scored for us again?

We won 2-1, with Mitchell scoring the winner (every time I see him come on, I think, "other than your long passing you are possibly the worst footballer ever to draw breath, yet youve played for Falkirk in Europe and scored for Falkirk against Ajax. You c**t."

It's really the Ajax team I was after.

Falkirk v Ajax teams

Everything you need to know's there. I hope you speak Dutch. ;)

Edit: Surely there must have been more than 3300 odd there? I remember Hearts were playing Barca at Murrayfield on the same day which affected the crowd a bit but I seem to remember there being a few more than that.

Thank you sir.

Heitinga, Vermaelen, Sneijder, Huntelaar, Rommedahl. And Chris "the sun bed kid" Mitchell

Wesley Sneijder was playng for Ajax. I'm sure it was not long after that he moved on to Real Madrid.

We won the game 1-0 i think. Who was it that scored for us again?

Aye Sneijder was subbed after about 30 an hour. I gave him a standing ovation and was about the only one I think.

He moved to Real Madrid that summer I think.

Anyone know how many shareholders there are? Anybody got free access to Companies House records?

I get it through Uni, but it says that the number of shareholders are unknown.

There are 1,083,260 shares.

Andy Thomson has been invited, and has accepted, an invitation to join the Board of Falkirk Football Club.

Andy is born and bred a Bairn and was educated at Wallacestone Primary and Falkirk High Schools and although his career has taken him away from Falkirk at times he has always been, and continues to be, based in the town.

Andy is a Chartered Accountant with 30 years experience of top level businesses in Scotland and internationally and brings that wealth of experience to assist the development of the club.

Andy also hosted The Falkirk Football Programme on Central FM for 15 years prior to bringing the show to Falkirk TV and for the last couple of years has been leading the development of Falkirk TV.