The Falkirk FC Thread

KEVIN MOFFAT.

Edit: I can't recall ever seeing a smaller player playing for us. He was about 5"4 or something. And shite.

Jamie Patterson was smaller, was an non-league legend in England played crap for us then returned to be a non-league legend with Halifax or something.

Myles Hogarth he was awful. Worst 1st choice keeper ever! We've had dodgier back-up guys like Lamont but for the main goalie he made more howlers than anyone.

Kjartan Finnbogson is in with a shout, he would always jump far to early. i'd say he is worse than showumni

Deluded twat too, thought he was God's gift. At least Showumni didn't take himself too seriously...

John Stewart :lol: :lol:

Did we not pay £50k for him too? Cheers Yogi. <_< The only good thing I remember about him was his goal in the friendly against QPR. Caught it perfectly on the volley straight from a corner kick.

He was utter dross - except his goal in the challenge cup final.

I was sitting right in line with it as it flew in to the net. Cracking strike. 8)

No one got close to the sheer awfulness of Showumni for me in the last few years, though he seems to have become a bit of a cult icon at Tranmere..

Turned down 100k at the start of the season for him, tho has been injured majority of the season

Again, he was one of the few target men we have completely failed to provide service for. He's got decent pedigree as did Jason Lee. Asking those guys (and guys like Higdon) to drop to the halfway line to pick up the ball is asking for trouble. All 3 of them would be scoring in our current team.

The big show has scored one header for Tranmere, he tended to play centre striker with two supporting wide players last season, He had pace to burn once he got on it, that was the only plus side of advice I gave to Tranmere fans. I personally dont think Showunmi would be scoring goals in current team, a lot of our play is all about having a great touch, something only Higdon I would say had. Higdon I would say was a success in the 3 players mentioned tho and has proven himself in his following clubs too

Anyone thinking of pish players would have to top the full back pairing of Graham Hay & Brendan McIntyre.

The latter Brendan I think is the worst player I have ever seen......He left Scottish football to be a kicker in Australian rules or soccer, whatever they call it down there with the funny ball shape....I think that tells you all you need to know was that he could kick a ball long and Davie Clarke signed him......

I have said on many posts that this current squad for me doesnt have a fully grown scape goat, hated player for the fans to single out or pick on. Ok some of the old c**ts like a moan at someone usually Higgy but you could pick many from last seasons crop of c**ts to be the scapegoat.....

On a slight tangent, I was trying to figure out on Saturday how many outfiled playes have yet to score for us this season.

I got Scobbie, Kingsley, R. Miller and Dick as definates and I think Murdoch too though my folks reckon he has scored. Not bad I reckon.

Check my sig for scorer details. :P

Ah well, cheers...

There's been 3 own goals in our favour, I guess it's possible that one of those came about from a Murdoch effort, and the announcer has given it to him. Can't say for sure myself, as I've not been at any of the games where there's been an own goal (Stenhousemuir 3-1, Livingston 4-3, Dundee 4-2).

There's been 3 own goals in our favour, I guess it's possible that one of those came about from a Murdoch effort, and the announcer has given it to him. Can't say for sure myself, as I've not been at any of the games where there's been an own goal (Stenhousemuir 3-1, Livingston 4-3, Dundee 4-2).

Just remembered, a certain penalty kick v Dundee United...thumbup2.gif Don't suppose they count though..rolleyes.gif

Neil Scally - Don't anyone try argue a case for him, he was fucking shit.

Ryan McStay - I remember he was pretty poor, without ever featuring that much.

Neil Scally was great with us and got Player of the Year (desrvedly) one season.

Ryan McStay had about four months with us in 2005, did okay without being exceptional. I'd have been happy enough to sign him at the time.

John Stewart :lol: :lol:

Dreadful footballer but I'd forgive him absolutely everything for THAT goal. He'd never have to buy another drink if he was in the same pub as me. :D

Edited by Skyline Drifter