The Falkirk FC Thread

Well that was a fair few pages of pish. It would surely be the ultimate hibsing if they got the cup stripped off them because of the pitch invasion, that shouldn't and wont happen but it would be hilarious purely because bounce here would die of such rage that he could be the ghost/monster in the next ring movie.

Anyway on to Falkirk, we are apparently looking to bring in at least 3 players, Rogers being one of them and a couple of defenders, along with a pretty solid front line and maybe one or 2 in midfield if anyone leaves we could be in a good position to challenge Hibs for the title for which they will obviously be favourites unless they go mental and clear out the squad and the management team.

We apparently have 800K in the bank so it might be the right time to splash a very reasonable and sensible amount of cash to bring the squad on, maybe 50-100K of that should be enough to get us there or there about.

You must be under the impression we didn't finish above you this year and beat you in the play-offs. Feel free to ignore us like you did this season until it's too late.

As I've already said, that was one season where you finished a few goals ahead of us. You'll be at least 15 points behind us this season. With Dunfermline, Dundee Utd and a more than likely improved st.mirren you should be aiming for a top 4 finish.

As I've already said, that was one season where you finished a few goals ahead of us. You'll be at least 15 points behind us this season. With Dunfermline, Dundee Utd and a more than likely improved st.mirren you should be aiming for a top 4 finish.

I would be willing to concede that if I thought you were going to roll over everyone, lets be honest you have a decent side, but your no 14-15 Hearts.

I don't think Dundee Utd will be in great shape next season, McKinnon knows what he is doing but he has a complete rebuild on his hands with some pretty serious financial issues there I don't think they will be that strong.

Dunfermline will be mid-table as well trying to build after coming back up, will be some tasty games and I am looking forward to them but top 4 will be a push for them and St Mirren should remain pish.

Play-offs will obviously be the club goal but we aren't far away from a team that can win this division depending on the summer moving and shaking.

Any of you guys going to the Preseason games in Ireland? If so, how are you guys getting across, plane or ferry?

Would have been an easy flight for me from Inverness if I hadn't already booked a holiday in Havana. Enjoyed last year in Athlone. Life is so unfair.

Lyle Taylor just scored for Wimbledon in the play off, one minute after I put a bet on Plymouth, the handsome cnut.

Stuck a fiver on him to score the next goal at half time. Had Wimbledon to win to nil as well. Usually I'm the kiss of death when it comes to betting but Im chuffed with myself with that.

Lyle Taylor just scored for Wimbledon in the play off, one minute after I put a bet on Plymouth, the handsome cnut.

Stuck a fiver on him to score the next goal at half time. Had Wimbledon to win to nil as well. Usually I'm the kiss of death when it comes to betting but Im chuffed with myself with that.

Had to laugh when he tamely shot at the keeper, when put through 1 on 1, that would have sunk the game. Some things don't change.