The Falkirk FC Thread

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
49 minutes ago, MrDust said:
Swap McCracken for Grant....

The 2-4 game?

Nah if your talking about the game at our place last season it was Stewart and McManus that did the damage. I think Hardie was still at st mirren at that point. He did score in a 2 2 draw against us the season before but that's been it. I certainly cant remember him ripping us a knew one  at any point.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

He ripped us a new one playing in a Hughes Raith team 

Have you seen some of the manure that get a regular game for Sevco?  Yet this Messi like talent keeps getting loaned out to  Championship teams and not even the title chasing ones.

I've a feeling he's only good in your head

Guest Back Post Misses
Have you seen some of the manure that get a regular game for Sevco?  Yet this Messi like talent keeps getting loaned out to  Championship teams and not even the title chasing ones.

I think he is decent

27 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Say what now?

Alex Jakubiak's grandfather was John Hart an electrical engineer from Falkirk who assisted John Logie Baird with early demonstrations of his 'television transmitter'. 

Edited to say that there's a Hart electricians in Falkirk nowadays; wonder if it's any relation?

Edited by ShaggerG

5 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

We won 1-0 but he seriously ripped our defence to shreads that day, didn't do much other games I've seen him....

If you want to look back on the match thread for the game, I'm sure plenty agreed....

Apologies for saying what I seen and many others on one game.

Edited by MrDust