The Falkirk FC Thread

59 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

It's a good feeling to fall back in love with your club, isn't' it?

Not looking forward to playing you lot.

Dunno about you fickle fuckers but we never fell out of love with our club in the first place. Yasss

9 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:
2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Aye seen on the highlights when he got clear. Was claiming he got tugged back after blazing it. Hard to say if he was.

Think he was saying it bobbled.

It certainly bobbled about the last couple of rows in the stand!

Falkirk FC can confirm that midfielder, Mark Kerr has left the club after mutually agreeing the termination of his contract.

[emoji654]️ falkirkfc.co.uk/mark-kerr-depa… #COYB

Will miss Mark Kerr’s charismatic good looks the most. The clubs most photogenic player is gone, goodbye sweet prince x

9 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Any word on Tommy T's injury ?

I don't think there'll be much official word, as that would give our opponents on Saturday an indication whether he has a chance of playing or not.

However, he's fine. He walked onto the team bus without crutches or any support last night so I'd guess it's just bruising, though I imagine there will be swelling and it will have to die down before they'll know for sure.

My guess is he won't be out for long if at all.

I don't think there'll be much official word, as that would give our opponents on Saturday an indication whether he has a chance of playing or not.
However, he's fine. He walked onto the team bus without crutches or any support last night so I'd guess it's just bruising, though I imagine there will be swelling and it will have to die down before they'll know for sure.
My guess is he won't be out for long if at all.
Cheers, that is better news than was expected.

Jakubiak doesn't look suited to the lone striker role unfortunately.  He's quick but looks more like a channel runner than anything else. I'd like to see him and Nelson up top at some point.  Bit worryed about nelson. He's a hard worker but badly needs to find the net before his confidence goes.

Re Nelson, a point I made on here just over a week ago and got slated for, ffs.
Totally agree, he needs to get off the mark or he could end up going through the same issues a few of our other strikers have suffered from.
Got a feeling once he gets the first he will start sticking them away like Longridge.