The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I think the fact Hartley got rid sharpish it may have added a bit of credibility to the rumour and if they done it for one manager then the chances are it would have happened again you only have to look at Leicester when they f**ked over Ranieri the players hold the cards in those situations and its easier to get shot of the manager.  I do think it is a combo that would have worked had we been mid table say, but i dont think either of them have that ruthless streak in them when it comes to making hard decisions in either dropping a player or getting rid even if it was needed.  

The 2 of them just seem genuniely good c**ts.

I dont believe that either were bad influences, Hartley had his list to around 8,9  and they were easy targets, Miller's last game v Livvy he gave 110% as a lone striker very much his Livvy performances onwards.

Both players remaining silent on the issue till Hartley had gone says a lot to me

4 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Crunchie. Stainrod and Cadette definite for the 2019 Calendar

Surely Latapy is the king of kings with Crunchie, Stainrod

The rest honestly havent come close to them three in my time, a few cult ones but I change my favourite daily with all three of them !!

Just now, MrDust said:

I dont believe that either were bad influences, Hartley had his list to around 8,9  and they were easy targets, Miller's last game v Livvy he gave 110% as a lone striker very much his Livvy performances onwards.

Both players remaining silent on the issue till Hartley had gone says a lot to me

We'll never know and tbh its done and dusted if Miller and Kerr were still with us i think Sibbs would have stayed,  McKinnon has his work cut out but he seems to be working from Attack to Midfield and hopefully next Defence anyone on the inside of TFS start putting subliminal messages about the place with hints for RM to sign a right back 

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Surely Latapy is the king of kings with Crunchie, Stainrod

The rest honestly havent come close to them three in my time, a few cult ones but I change my favourite daily with all three of them !!

Be difficult with Latapy he was a genius player thats no doubt but i think going through the ages there has to be a lot but those 3 are are the stand outs, reckon some players mentioned will be more cult,  Sammy McGivern would be another i would add to that list of Legends then you have got your Houston and Andy Nicol and your Craw Baptie,  but do you add your Mo Johnson, Kevin Drinkell, Tony Parkes and dont anyone dare suggest Carl Finnigan for it ..lol

5 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I tend to agree with you. I think Hartley was nervous about the popularity of, in particular, Lee Miller with the fans. His inability to work with senior professionals may well have been reflected in his recruitment policy where he brought in either wee laddies or old duffers who couldn't get a contract anywhere else.

8 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Be difficult with Latapy he was a genius player thats no doubt but i think going through the ages there has to be a lot but those 3 are are the stand outs, reckon some players mentioned will be more cult,  Sammy McGivern would be another i would add to that list of Legends then you have got your Houston and Andy Nicol and your Craw Baptie,  but do you add your Mo Johnson, Kevin Drinkell, Tony Parkes and dont anyone dare suggest Carl Finnigan for it ..lol

Tiger has to be right up there. 

3 hours ago, Stainrod said:

Ms lang is first and foremost a fan. She should never have been encouraged to take this  role in the first place. Fitba in Scotland is a man's world and she is greatly out of her depth. Having said that  she would be good to have around in the background in a  secretarial capacity as she cares about the club. We have no need however for a chief executive who isn't a fan he's not needed or liked and should go so we can use his wage on a decent right back. Does any one know what Mr Campbell  does on a daily basis. Like many I suspect our nieve approach to turning round the fortunes of the club  led to Mitch and whoever he was in cahoots with dumping a right load of garbage on the club while they walked away with a right few bob. 

I wondered how long it would take for you to be outed and now the vail has finally slipped. I brought this up a while ago with your constant referral to Lang as "lady lawyer" your statement above is reeking. You are stuck in the dark ages and this kind of patter stinks. 

1 hour ago, DCBairn said:

Ann budge seems to be doing ok!

Not the best example as apart from losing a sizeable sum to a phone scam,  forgetting to order seats for their brand new stand and playing ineligible players in cup ties hearts are run like a well oiled machine. Lang is hopeless as is campbell. Cluelessness has nowt to do with gender.

And for a calendar if we're talking legends can you really go past the 57 cup final team and reggie smith.  They really are legends.

Edited by Shodwall cat

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Not the best example as apart from losing a sizeable sum to a phone scam,  forgetting to order seats for their brand new stand and playing ineligible players in cup ties hearts are run like a well oiled machine. Lang is hopeless as is campbell. Cluelessness has nowt to do with gender.

Is mortons chairman not a big girls blouse! 

24 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

And for a calendar if we're talking legends can you really go past the 57 cup final team and reggie smith.  They really are legends.

Many people have fallen for scammers and I believe Hamilton were also duped around same time. Don't know about the seats but surely the stand would have had a project manager to deal with those things. And don't club secretaries deal with player contracts etc? 

3 minutes ago, DCBairn said:

Many people have fallen for scammers and I believe Hamilton were also duped around same time. Don't know about the seats but surely the stand would have had a project manager to deal with those things. And don't club secretaries deal with player contracts etc? 

She like Lang is the one in charge.  She also made  her cash in the IT industry so should have a company far more secure against these types of  scams.Buck stops with her at the end of the day as she employs the numpties below.

Edited by Shodwall cat

5 minutes ago, DCBairn said:

Les gray presided over the Hamilton scam, he was ousted soon afterwards. Hamiltons executives seemingly pay a price for poor decisions. Mr Campbell is hiding from his decisions hoping that Ray can work some magic with a pile of crap to save his neck! 

1 minute ago, bud1876 said:
10 minutes ago, ATB1961 said:
When is our AGM?

Think read a few pages back it was meant to be towards the end of this year but has been postponed until early next year.

This board is a joke; not only do they hide from the fans and put up two guys on loan and a total newbie at the meet the fans event but they won't even face shareholders....absolute disgrace. Their desire to hold on to their roles  remind me of rats clinging to the wreckage of a sinking ship. The Teflon Army will allow nothing to stick.