The Falkirk FC Thread

Well, well, well..... isn't this a fucking delicious read. 

It's not as if it wasn't already pointed out - by the masses - that Falkirk are indeed a horrible, horrible club only for the Falkirk fans to deny such accusations again on mass. Turns out they are indeed a horrible little rabble. 

GET FUCKING DOON. 

It's not as if it wasn't already pointed out - by the masses - that Falkirk are indeed a horrible, horrible club only for the Falkirk fans to deny such accusations again on mass. Turns out they are indeed a horrible little rabble. 

GET FUCKING DOON. 
Another total c**t outing himself here.

Feel shite for Dennon. Nobody should have to put up with that. The club should really treat the incident in isolation and be big enough not to lump it in with the general malaise at the moment. The vast majority of fans at any club are perfectly capable of directing impassioned displeasure at their team without resorting to racial abuse. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

GET FUCKING DOON. 

Another total c**t outing himself here.

The only c***s here are Falkirk and their deplorable support. 

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

I really despair with some of our support at times. The dominant theory on Facebook currently is that the racism report has been fabricated by Margaret Lang,  Craig Campbell and the rest of the BoD to detract attention from them. The fact Lewis has deleted a tweet apparently proves this.

Because of course Margaret Lang is going to put her entire career at risk to protect an unpaid position. Utterly baffling.

Jesus wept. Embarrassing 

Edit: the Facebook stuff; not you, Edi. 

Edited by TurbineTon

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:
The only c***s here are Falkirk and their deplorable support. 

No mate. Your unbridled joy at someone being racially abused puts you 100%, irrefutably in the c**t camp. You have absolutely nothing to fall back on.

Feel free to point out such joy.... it is in no way acceptable. That's pretty much a given. 

All i have done is point out what a horrible shower your lot are (most folk know that anyway). 

Deflection won't wash here im afraid. 

Does anyone know what the actual term was?

I don't think, for a second, the player is lying but the fact that no-one at the game appears to have heard anything makes me wonder if he misheard something. Or if someone in the support still uses "black" to mean "manky" in that weird way old folk from Perthshire seem to use it.

I don't think, for a second, the player is lying but the fact that no-one at the game appears to have heard anything makes me wonder if he misheard something. Or if someone in the support still uses "black" to mean "manky" in that weird way old folk from Perthshire seem to use it.

Please don’t start with that shite.

7 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

There's no covering up for racism shouted directly at someone. 

14 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Some people blame the BoD for not individually vetting every signing that Hartley and Mitchell made so it wouldn't surprise me if thats what they wanted.

Who are these “some people”?  I haven’t seen anyone posting such a thing, therefore I think it’s safe to say that you made this up all on your own. Why?

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Briannmataxi said:
Absolutely no surprise that heart of Midlothian, rangers and falkirk fans all showing themselves up for what they truly are this season. A despicable bunch of racists.

Square go?

Settle down wee guy. 

ETA- I don't believe in violence and don't like people like yourself who try and make a joke about it. It is disgusting and vile (like grangemouth)

Edited by Briannmataxi

It could have been heard/seen by for example another player which would count as corroboration.
It is still an allegation Edi. The police will investigate and interview fans, players, stewards, officials to get evidence to substantiate the allegations.

If others come forward and corroborate these allegations and identify the individuals concerned then they will quite rightly be dealt with in court.

Until corroboration is obtained it is an allegation. You might not like the term used but that's what it is.

3 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

There's no covering up for racism shouted directly at someone. 

Not attempting any covering up. As loathsome as the town, and area of Falkirk are, as despicable as the club is and as hideous as their fan base are (79% of them at least) I just find it difficult to believe no-one in that tiny wee stand heard anything unless it has some weird as f**k acoustics.  I don't think for a second the player has made it up but, in general, I tend to presume stupidity over malice with most folk. 

1 minute ago, falkirkzombie said:

possibly wasn't verbal

Hadn't thought of that tho' to be fair