The Falkirk FC Thread

15 minutes ago, Trump said:

I can not believe EdiBairn revealed as our CEO has just been brushed aside like this isn’t real news?

Well it was either CEO or Sheps and in all honesty the latter sounded more plausible 

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wonder how the social media team will play it this time.....

Hopefully low-key, but if not ,then with the benefit of experience I'm hoping we might see through it as the cringey patronizing propaganda they normally spew out.   

#ourtime

Its quite dumbfounding really when you think about it.

Paul Hartleys a right wee cock eh. I know hindsights wonderful etc. But still, wee cock.

So aye, Aero at RB even just once more will result in Bairnardos true identity being revealed to the entire South Stand via the medium of unchecked rage follwed by collapsing in a heap midway into my solo pitch invasion whilst loading my burning season ticket into a crossbow.
Not that I want to see you snuff it, and frankly I want to see aero at right back even less. The scenario you have just described however sounds extremely entertaining and I do want to see that.

1 minute ago, Stuperman01 said:

Cause it's Livingston? 

They're top 6 in the premiership and it was him that signed for them in the first place. I must admit I would have misgivings about him signing after he bolted out the door instead of honouring his 1 year ext.

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

They're top 6 in the premiership and it was him that signed for them in the first place. I must admit I would have misgivings about him signing after he bolted out the door instead of honouring his 1 year ext.

Still have you been to Livingston? 

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Its quite dumbfounding really when you think about it.

Paul Hartleys a right wee cock eh. I know hindsights wonderful etc. But still, wee cock.

So aye, Aero at RB even just once more will result in Bairnardos true identity being revealed to the entire South Stand via the medium of unchecked rage follwed by collapsing in a heap midway into my solo pitch invasion whilst loading my burning season ticket into a crossbow.

How will we pick you out among the hunners doing the same thing?

15 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Prince is away January regardless

15 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Well we have me saying Buaben is away and it's not our choice so I will let you fill in the obvious blank.

14 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Buaben is away to China in Feb.

8 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Also heard on Sat that the Prince may be moving to China in January anyone else hear that? 

22 minutes ago, GMBairn said:
2 hours ago, EdiBairn said:
Craig Sibbald is being looked at. Marvin Bartley also a possibility. 

Can't see the sibbs thing happening. He is getting a game at livi and holt rates him. I can't imagine a scenario at the moment where he wants to come back to us.

Aye, about 10 minutes a week if he's lucky.

How will we pick you out among the hunners doing the same thing?
Fair point. Guess I am guilty of assuming I am the only Bairn with a mediavle armoury for the purposes of redding out shite from Falkirk FC.

I have learned never to assume.

Anyway I am off to oil the trebuchet

11 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

He's just back from injury.

Sadly for him Livi didn't miss him in his absence. I guess if it's not broke don't fix it.

Just had a look and it looks like he returned on Sept 30th when he came on for the last minute v Sevco. Since then he's started 1 game, away to Hamilton and was substituted after 69 minutes. Apart from that it's been 10 or 20 minute appearances as a sub.

I thought it a strange move for him at the time given that it was the Livi assistant manager that signed him and they played back to front football most of the time. When Holt came in I thought he may change it to a more footballing style but I don't think that's happened?

I know he wanted to prove himself on a bigger stage but he's not really getting the chance to do that. I'm not sure that his rather ponderous style of play is what we need at the moment; he's much like a more experienced Irving in that respect although I would love to see him back in a successful side.

Game time is obviously important for him right now though, so you never know?