The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Check the nick of this jackass

Thing is that Lee Mair has at least won a major trophy with a classy provincial club this century!

The last time your diddy club won  major trophy was in 1957.

2E781784-5E23-491C-B3DE-BECF1B90B18A.thumb.jpeg.dd8fc1db551e44d0b8e0e46c8a859e17.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I didn’t really get on well with Eddie when I was involved at Falkirk but this is good to hear!

I was quite surprised by him. We talked to him during the lunch for a good 20mins and he came across as quite a quiet spoken, nervy guy. I couldn't have imagined him losing the plot at players when things weren't going great or commanding the respect of senior pro's.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

I was quite surprised by him. We talked to him during the lunch for a good 20mins and he came across as quite a quiet spoken, nervy guy. I couldn't have imagined him losing the plot at players when things were going great or commanding the respect of senior pro's.

He’s very shy, but I’ve seen him giving the hairdryer treatment and he had no problem giving it both barrels. He’s a nice guy, we just didn’t click after an early falling out. 

50 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

When Lee Mair is slagging off your club, you can say with some certainty that you've made the correct decision. An absolute trout of a man and a shitehawk of a player. 

8620240E-C18E-4951-BC88-814AE729B3A7.thumb.jpeg.282db2ac36df2c08e0b6994d97816a4d.jpeg

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

He’s very shy, but I’ve seen him giving the hairdryer treatment and he had no problem giving it both barrels. He’s a nice guy, we just didn’t click after an early falling out. 

He was certainly happy to sit and chat away to us which was good.

Guest Ecosse83

This Yflab character really needs to get his hole and lose his virginity. His pent up frustration is too much for him to handle!

Just now, Ecosse83 said:

This Yflab character really needs to get his hole and lose his virginity. His pent up frustration is too much for him to handle!

0DE3458C-201E-4451-8A0B-0080E2E57998.jpeg.54f95fa120f99cb9ff58489500f4fafc.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I've cracked it. O'Donnell and Cregg from St Patrick's.

Already got some experience in management and look like they are on an upwards trajectory.

2 players who know what's expected of Falkirk sitting in the top league which is where we want back to.

Paddy Cregg was for a long time in my top 3 favourite players.

I'll let Holt know that's who we want.

Paddy Gregg ! now that's a name from the past. The Blue Touchpaper running about looking for a light !

Nearest player in style to Jim Shirra and that's a big compliment.

If he manages how he played he would stand no nonsense and be good entertainment value on the touchline alone.

Though beginning to think a manager without a Falkirk connection would be the best option. After all is that an attribute after the last shambles ?

Just now, Yflab said:

Hey @The Moonster do you think you will ever live long enough to see your team win a major trophy? Face facts you are a Diddy Club and it’s funny watching you in the seaside leagues.

Teams like St Mirren win one major trophy every generation. Much in line with every other diddy full time club. Quite a weird thing to be celebrating a league cup win 8 years later. That's a sign of desperation, loneliness and lack of intimacy with the opposite sex. 

2 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

Pretty wild that, saw a couple of other sites where people are implying we've overreacted as a club but the writing has been on the wall ever since teams learned that all they need to do is put 2 men on Morrison and they can beat us.

All of our problems in the past few years has been in replacing poor players/management with worse ones. I genuinely think we were right to sack Houston/Hartley/McKinnon and M&M when we did but we continually get recruitment wrong which is why we're burning through so many players/bosses. Hopefully the Rawlins can help in some way with that because i simply don't trust our board to make the right football decisions.

yeah , theres even a number of our own fans who see it as an over-reaction...I've just stupidly got into an argument on Facebook(I should know better I know) with someone who has commented that and I quote

"anyone in management position at their work ..next time your staff are under performing I hope to see your resignation too. Lets not see double standards".   

I mean where to start on this?

Some other guy saying that we'd only lost three games since the restart and we'd beaten Clyde(not mentioning Clyde had played two days before!)  Wow! If thats the standards some folk expect then these c*nts deserve to watch ear bleeding football..

Just now, latapythelegend said:

Teams like St Mirren win one major trophy every generation. Much in line with every other diddy full time club. Quite a weird thing to be celebrating a league cup win 8 years later. That's a sign of desperation, loneliness and lack of intimacy with the opposite sex. 

I’ve seen my club win two major trophys. My club has won three since you last won a major trophy. 

Now I accept that St Mirren are a full time diddy club. What does that make your tin pot outfit?

You are best playing with teams like Morton and Ayr who are even worse than you. Oops forgot you are not in the same division.

Maybe you should just accept you are PISH and go part time.

4 minutes ago, fuzzydunlop said:

yeah , theres even a number of our own fans who see it as an over-reaction...I've just stupidly got into an argument on Facebook(I should know better I know) with someone who has commented that and I quote

"anyone in management position at their work ..next time your staff are under performing I hope to see your resignation too. Lets not see double standards".   

Some other guy saying that we'd only lost three games since the restart and we'd beaten Clyde(not mentioning Clyde had played two days before!)  Wow! If thats the standards some folk expect then these c*nts deserve to watch ear bleeding football..

We have the club a large number of our idiot fans deserve.

15 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Clearly severely lacking on the friends front too which is why he pop's up in random threads, got to feel sorry for him really.

Edited by FFC 1876

4 minutes ago, fuzzydunlop said:

These folk can't surely be watching us regularly. 96 mins against p.t Peterhead without a single attempt on goal. No disrespect to Peterhead but a group of 11 lads from the Grangemouth Summer League would put on a better show than that.

Just now, Yflab said:

I’ve seen my club win two major trophys. My club has won three since you last won a major trophy. 

Now I accept that St Mirren are a full time diddy club. What does that make your tin pot outfit?

You are best playing with teams like Morton and Ayr who are even worse than you. Oops forgot you are not in the same division.

Maybe you should just accept you are PISH and go part time.

Wow. Assuming you are at least mid-forties, you're life must be in some fucking state if you're a grown man getting wound up by another football team this much at half 11 on a Thursday morning. Capital letters for the word pish as well. Absolute minter. 

I know this is none of my business, though respectfully submit a strong Falkirk like you were under Jeffries, is a huge must for the central belt, so here's my tuppence worth re new manager. I know Kenny shields had a bit of a howler in his last post in Scotland but was excellent in all departments at killie and left the club in a decent place and has been phenomenal in his current role. Perhaps too much in the McIntyre mould? I think your club needs a McIntyre type manager to stop the rot, change the direction of the club with a view to identifying a younger progressive type later cos you don't have time just now to f**k about with untested wanna be's.

2 minutes ago, banditjag said:

I know this is none of my business, though respectfully submit a strong Falkirk like you were under Jeffries, is a huge must for the central belt, so here's my tuppence worth re new manager. I know Kenny shields had a bit of a howler in his last post in Scotland but was excellent in all departments at killie and left the club in a decent place and has been phenomenal in his current role. Perhaps too much in the McIntyre mould? I think your club needs a McIntyre type manager to stop the rot, change the direction of the club with a view to identifying a younger progressive type later cos you don't have time just now to f**k about with untested wanna be's.

Kenny Shiels can f**k off. Don’t want him anywhere near my club ever again.