The Falkirk FC Thread

Torn and excited. Just become a club sponsor so I'm in hospitality today but I know if things go well I'll be casting envious looks. Hampden with Falkirk for me has always been expect the unexpected and my heart's been broken twice but I've also danced on the steps hugging total strangers. In a way, the result didn't matter, those moments of joy and delirium will stay with me all my life and they've been shared with a tribe I've come to look on as my own. COYB and if you see a nutter in a tie bouncing around the posh seats looking for someone to hug, that'll be me. 

Ludicrous penalty decision. Ball hammered in at hundred miles an hour.  One nil down and ivt had done nothing but hit the ball off Mackay's hand. Been the better side but mixture of zero luck and poor finishing hampering us. ICT then score from a decent cross but poor marking. Played well but not had a break at all.

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Ludicrous penalty decision. Ball hammered in at hundred miles an hour.  One nil down and ivt had done nothing but hit the ball off Mackay's hand. Been the better side but mixture of zero luck and poor finishing hampering us. ICT then score from a decent cross but poor marking. Played well but not had a break at all.

It was McCann. 

Jeezo can you imagine Coll Donaldson against Kyogo and Jota 

Anyway, Morrison scores and it's a different game. As it is we need 2/3/4 goals to win a game these days, need to sort out the transition from to attack to defense. As soon as we lose the ball you feel we could lose a goal.