The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone know of any bookies offering odds for Mark Stewart to be top scorer in League 2 next season? Fancy a wee £1 or 2 on it. He's not in the list on William Hill, and McBookie/Betfair don't seem to have any top goalscorer coupons for the English lower leagues.

Grabbed his first goal for Bradford tonight in a friendly at Hull. :)

You can get 50-1. Might put a quid down myself.

My link

You can get 50-1. Might put a quid down myself.

My link

Superb, cheers! Never even crossed my mind to check oddschecker. :oops

Think I'll have a wee punt on that then, I think he'll do pretty well down there.

Official site advertising a fantastic hospitality package for the Dundee game in the Ramsdens Cup:

Falkirk v Dundee - Details of exclusive hospitality offer

Falkirk Football Club are pleased to announce an excellent hospitality deal for the 2nd Round Ramsdens Cup-tie against Dundee on Tuesday 9th August - 7.45pm Kick off

For this game we will offer the following package :

*Prime hospitality seating

*Car park permit for the monoblock car park

*Hospitality in the Brockville lounge offering the following meal

o Roast Cajun Chicken with tomato salsa, mixed salad and potato wedges

o The Vegetarian option will be Mushroom Risotto (please notify us when booking, if you have any dietary requirements)

*One complimentary drink

*Pie at half time

*Half-time refreshments(tea and coffee)

*Pay par facility from 5.30pm before the game and for 1 hr after the final whistle.

The price for this great deal will be £35 inclusive of VAT

There are limited spaces available so to take advantage of this great deal please call Sharon on 01324 624121 (ext 210) as soon as possible to avoid disappointment .

Weren't we after him last summer as well? I wouldn't object to it, we could do with another body in I guess, and after watching the midfield against Brechin a little experience wouldn't go a miss.

McFarlane's legs had gone at this level two years ago. It's a shame, as he has a lot of experience, a great footballing brain and should have been great for us, but he'd be totally out of his depth at this level now: its why he ended up at Annan last season after all.

See that's Compton away on loan to Bradford. Unless they are paying the bulk of his wages, that seems quite a strange option. Here's hoping it will allow us to bring in another player.

Meh, I would have preferred to keep him after the initial move fell through.