P45

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally every time I've reported something to the police they have been absolute roasters.

1 - I was still at school at the time. We lived with our back garden going out into fields and someone had been shooting out in the fields and a bullet or a pellet had gone through our back door. My mum reported it to the police but was working while I had free periods on a Friday morning. The police came round I showed them the door and then the polis guy started going on in quite an aggressive way about why I wasn't at school and then started saying stuff like "what's your name son? If I phone the school are they going to agree with your story about free periods?" Stuff like that - what a total fud.

2 - Probably my worst police experience. I worked in a small office with 3 other guys. After a bank holiday weekend one of the guys didn't come into work without phoning in. My boss phoned and there was no answer and then he asked me if I wanted to come out to his flat cos he was worried about him. To cut a long story short, there was no answer from the flat and no one had seen him for a few days so we called the police. We waited for 4 hours, no police arrived despite a large police station being quite close by. Eventually I kicked the door in and the guys body was lying at the end of the hall. He'd had a heart attack and died. When I had literally just kicked the door in the police arrived. We gave statements and the police kept asking over and over again "Was he an alkie? Did you ever see him drinking?" or "Was he ever drunk at work?" I kept saying no but they kept asking the question every two minutes. Less paper work if the dead guys a drunk? I dunno, but its a pretty woeful way of dealing with the situation. When the body was taken away in an ambulance the police just fucked off and left us in a dead mans flat, didn't even say a word to us, just left. We had to phone a locksmith to get the door fixed. Absolutely dismal.

3 - I was up at the Barras and went into a shop there (not even a market stall, a shop) and bought some printer ink. When I left the shop I noticed I'd been given counterfeit money as change. I knew the shopkeeper would just deny it if I confronted him and I remembered there had been some police standing around nearby. So I went out of the shop and went up to the police who were standing around chatting and laughing. I explained what had just happened and showed him the money and one of the polis said "It's the Barra's - what do you expect" and then they all had a big laugh. I got quite angry and said sarcastically "What? It's not illegal to pass counterfeit money now?" and then the polis got the hump with me and started lecturing me about talking to an officer of the law in an aggressive way. I nearly got lifted for reporting a crime!

4 - My downstairs neighbours were lesbians who were always fighting, like really fighting. One time one hit the other in the face with a chair and burst her face open in the stairwell, there was blood up the walls and everything. One of them had a kid and it was absolutely horrific to listen to. One night they were having an especially bad fight, smashing stuff and screaming at each other and I could hear the kid absolutely screaming, completely terrified. I never phoned the police before but on this occasion it was just so bad I couldn't listen to the kid screaming in terror and not do anything. Phoned and said a child was in danger. Half an hour went past, an hour, two hours. Never turned up.

It is a crime to 'belt out' a song at 3am, yes. It's called breach of the peace. I don't know when it became a law but I'm fairly certain it was a significant amount of time before your ecstasy tablet kicked in, or was taken.

acc50x.gif

In another thread, I believe I mentioned the time that we called the polis out in South London when the neighbour was battering f**k out of his very young child. They came out, didn't see the child but accepted the father's word that nothing was going on, and threatened to arrest us for wasting police time. My other experiences of the cops in that area weren't great either, but that was the worst.

Haven't had a bad experience with the polis in Scotland. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Here's a scenario. Police call drunken football buffoon's mother.

Mrs...?

Yes.

We have your son in custody at Greenock police office.

What do you want me to do about it?

Come and collect him.

You lifted him, he's your problem, goodnight.

Another

Officer calls.

Mrs.....?

Yes.

We have your son in custody at Clydebank police office.

No you don't, he's lying on the couch in front of me.

Who is it I have?

No idea, you lifted him etc etc.

Me and the Clydebank polis have a fairly good relationship. Nowadays...

A taxi driver ran into my parked car a few years ago. The police tracked him down and got him done with dangerous driving and leaving the scene of a accident within an hour. They admitted themselves they have a bit of a hardon for taxi drivers because they think they rule the road :lol: .

After having numerous dealings with the police over the years and realising they are generally thick, useless, incompetent fuckwits, I decided to do my own detective work when a taxi driver ran into my parked car. The local kids on the corner had seen it happen and gave me a description of the taxi and the last 3 digits of the reg plate so a quick call to my taxi driver mate led me to the driver's house. The feeling of pulling up to his house to see him in his driveway with a spray paint technician working on his car was one of supreme satisfaction. His stuttering and stammering when I pulled him up made it all the sweeter. Fat dick.

Few years ago we went to a house we ended up at a mates house in Paisley. Long story short,she invited too many, massive party. Lots of noise etc.

Scum turned up, chucked everyone out. Friend of mine walked out of the house with a plastic cup half full with Vodka & coke. Polis pulled him up for a breach of the peace then after he asked what he had done they gave him a weekender for resisting arrest.

Ended up at the sheriff court on Monday morning & received £60 fine.

Fucking useless b*****ds. And this was before Police Scotland!

Anyway, even though I'm a White with boyish good looks, the police in the US are terrifying. I mean granted they're not going to just shoot me for no reason but the smallest, most innocuous encounters are liable to escalate because frankly the Dallas PD is always looking for an excuse. I don't know if it's a bunker mentality because the police are unpopular or what, but I've noticed even in the last few years a change in attitude. They are on a hair trigger.

It amazes me how the yanks get so worked up about terrorism when their own cops are killing far more people every year.

Archived