T in the Park 2016

Ira Gaines

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times has he asked how everyone is feeling??

its not my cup of tea but I can't think of any headline act I've seen at any festival on tv or live which has the crowd going as mental as CH at TITP.

the Tv coverage has been awful though.  I miss BBC3 during festival season.

How many times has he asked how everyone is feeling??

its not my cup of tea but I can't think of any headline act I've seen at any festival on tv or live which has the crowd going as mental as CH at TITP.

the Tv coverage has been awful though.  I miss BBC3 during festival season.

Exactly. I wouldn't pay to see one of his gigs, but I think the atmosphere at one of his sets at T would be incredible.

Would it be anywhere near as good without all the swedgers though? I'd be bored out of my mind watching and listening to him without them.

Well, there is one way to solve that.

The only thing that lets Calvin Harris down is his terrible patter, it has been the same ever since he started and he just repeats "how you doin..." a lot with the odd "<insert festival/show here> if you know the words sing it for me." 

Donny has a point. If you had those sort of figures involved in a football match there'd be a months long inquiry from assorted hand-wringers wanting to stop all of it.  Yet there seems to have been more coverage of last year's mud and traffic congestion rather than people actually dying.

Went up yesterday and have to say as a T virgin I thought it was cracking. stayed in the tut tut and had a great night, Travis and the rollers were brilliant. Only downside was the ratio of complete and utter plums their and having to walk through the tent refugee camps, that I can't see the fun in

My First time at Strathallan today, have done Balado since 2007. Always day tickets, never camped. Other than Faithless (worth the money on their own) thought it was v poor I'm afraid.

Shame to say, but unless they pull a magic rabbit next year, I think it's done for.

My First time at Strathallan today, have done Balado since 2007. Always day tickets, never camped. Other than Faithless (worth the money on their own) thought it was v poor I'm afraid.

Shame to say, but unless they pull a magic rabbit next year, I think it's done for.

It'll never ever be done, as long as there's relatively big names groups of 16-24 year olds will keep on coming and and it'll go on and on and on. Plus the people that just love certain bands/make a weekend of it and not overly bothered about the music/day trippers.

Somebody has been raped now. Place is infested with bams. Horrendous.

It's a shame. The atmosphere from the sets on the iPlayer makes it look like a hell of a festival. Even an uber drab set from Bastille had the place bouncing. RHCP actually looked not bad as well, considering they usually look utter baws on TV.

First time at Strathallan and never had any issues with the location or the traffic, our bus took 40 minutes to get back to Dundee a few hours ago. The arena felt pretty quiet yesterday but the rain seemed to drive a lot of folk away. The campsite felt deserted by the time we left.

As always, a wonderful time at TITP for anyone who goes and wants to have a good time. Jeff Mills was fucking magic last night

Archived