T in the Park 2016

Ira Gaines

Driving to T in the Park, looks like coming in from the north (if coming in from the south & west) could be quicker in terms of traffic.

A82 to Crianlarich then turn right onto the A85.  Turn left at Lochearnhead still on the A85, to Crieff.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your getting picked up. It's probably best you get the shuttle buses which takes you direct to Auchterarder high street, and get collected there. Buses about every 5/10 mins. Whoever is collecting you will have a mare, if collecting from collection points.

48 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

They'll bin it completely. Was a close thing this year apparently.

Think that's a real possibility? i think next years lineup needs a huge name to make a statement. I just couldn't imagine T in the park being cancelled, busloads from my area still going every year, although the 2 for 1 O2 deal the other week showed things were getting a bit desperate.

2 dead apparently, police are investigating 'separate' deaths.

Nobody should go to a music festival and never return home, puts things into perspective etc.

1 hour ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

Dodgy Bentekes by the sounds of things.

Would still take one if it was the only thing going tbh.

Rumours of a 3rd death doing the rounds. Would have to agree that 5er ecto's are likely responsible. Should have testing stations dotted around the place, or at least ensure only 10er ecto's are on the go.

I heard first thing this morning it was 3 dead plus another in a coma, with only 2 being reported so far.

The festival just oozes class these days.

To be fair, I'm sure there were people popping pills before the last 5 years.

1 hour ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

Or alternatively we can not have such sensible measures and then use instances like this to justify the fact that drugs are illegal. Either or.

Obviously, if it is drugs related, the press will be going large with the reactionary headlines telling us how bad drugs are and how stupid you need to be to risk taking them, ignoring the fact that mankind has devoured mind altering substances since conscious thought became a thing and will continue to do so until we are wiped out.

Sensible drugs policies are long overdue in the UK. Will probably never happen, sadly.

10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

To be fair, I'm sure there were people popping pills before the last 5 years.

I first went to T in 1999. The place was most definitely drug free back then. Honest....

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

There was about 6 sniffer dogs at the campsite entrance checking your tickets just before 12. Dodgy ectos

Must've been well-trained dogs if they were checking tickets.

Archived