Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

I never thought there was much to these financial accusations but on the other hand whenever they answered any questions on the topic, it always came across as dodgy. I was thinking back to when NS said she had no idea about the loan and it came from his money. Looking back that looks like some planning ahead possibly.

Anyway innocent until proven guilty, so lets see

1 minute ago, ScotiaNostra said:

I never thought there was much to these financial accusations but on the other hand whenever they answered any questions on the topic, it always came across as dodgy. I was thinking back to when NS said she had no idea about the loan and it came from his money. Looking back that looks like some planning ahead possibly.

Anyway innocent until proven guilty, so lets see

Have to agree.  Wait and see. 

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

Extremely funny that Murrell has been brought down by this lunatic, with a complaint which probably started in an extremely similar fashion to this.

Iannucci would be proud of that. At least Scottish politics isn't boring.

Can someone mock up a scooby doo reveal with Murrell bemoaning that he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky kids. With Wings and that boy Sean Clerkin alongside Scooby Doo.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Has someone been murdered too, or is the gazebo up for a party

That's a bit shit journalism. I'm sure the dafties could work it out eventually if they thunked hard enough but, in one swoop they've captured Murrell's car, registration number and the fact that they live at no.14.