The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

2 hours ago, Frankie2017 said:

Can vouch for p every single person  who is a genuine member of the group and not just a tagalong, this absolute drivel your on here stating did not happen from any Members, so leave Northbank/ Ultras Paisley away from it👍

This is all new to me. How do you become a member of the group?  Is there a registration fee and membership cards? When’s the AGM?

5 minutes ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

This is all new to me. How do you become a member of the group?  Is there a registration fee and membership cards? When’s the AGM?

There are spaces on the management committee.

Falls outs. I believe. Think SG should get on board

13 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

So this "near battering" didn't happen yesterday as you previously insinuated ?

Oh do please copy paste where I said yesterday. Too many on here read what they want to read rather than what is actually written. 

Just now, AW saint said:

Any news on incomings this week. I know Robbo wants a striker but think Toyosi deserves another start on Saturday. 

After the Hibs game he said he'd like to add to the squad and bring in another striker. With more than three weeks to go, there's no rush. Other than that he said that we have a great squad and he's happy with it, if I recall correctly.

I agree, Toyosi does deserve a start. Any idea how serious Mandron's injury is? Was it just a knock? Is he likely to be fit for Saturday?

3 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Any news on incomings this week. I know Robbo wants a striker but think Toyosi deserves another start on Saturday. 

I'd stick with Olyusana, McMenamin and Kiltie up top.

We've got a decent amount of pace in there and Shaughnessy and Ashcroft aren't the quickest.

I'd rather see Bolton, if match fit,  in at CH in place of Gogic.

However, the midfield did well at the weekend, so do we change it by moving Gogic in there?

Our main worry IMO is McCowan for them, as he's skillful and quick down the right. On form he's a handful.

11 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I'd stick with Olyusana, McMenamin and Kiltie up top.

We've got a decent amount of pace in there and Shaughnessy and Ashcroft aren't the quickest.

I'd rather see Bolton, if match fit,  in at CH in place of Gogic.

However, the midfield did well at the weekend, so do we change it by moving Gogic in there?

Our main worry IMO is McCowan for them, as he's skillful and quick down the right. On form he's a handful.

To be fair to Tanser he dealt well with a better player in Boyle, as did Strain, to extent that hibs were switching wingers