"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Did Ferguson really just say “I’ve done the very best I can for the club”? Did he really just create his own yard stick for what he can do as a manager of a football team? f**k me Dunc. Your management career is done. Best move for you would be to set up a home security business based on teaching people how to kick the shit out of intruders in the middle of the night. If that doesn’t work out you could speak to Si and ra boiz at Open Goal.

17 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Ferguson saying himself and his staff gone, presumably includes Bollan

He says in that clip that he thinks the club can stay in the division. Before the 15 point deduction he said it would be impossible.

Has the c**t got Alzheimer’s or something?  

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

He says in that clip that he thinks the club can stay in the division. Before the 15 point deduction he said it would be impossible.

Nah, it’s just that even he thinks there might be a chance now without that useless c**t in charge anymore. 

8 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

We're getting there. I'm assuming Kellacher is staying because he would probably still have a job even if the stadium was nuked. 

Scott is on a normal employment contract and will be in comparison to other contracted coaching staff will be on much less. Yogi and Butcher really seemed to rate him so he must be doing a decent job on the training ground. 

The commercial department guy you refer to is Keith Haggart FYI, and is in my opinion a bit of a hangover from the Gardiner era. 

4 minutes ago, lichtiemike said:

Hopefully Ferguson’s lad gets kept on, for the lols.

I'd be happy for him to stay only on the basis he scores the winner in our last home game this season to keep us up and stop the opposition making any thing above 5th. That would be absolute 'LOLs'

Edited by bdu98196

11 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Alzheimer’s can often be misdiagnosed in thick as f**k people.

That interview much like stuff he's said previously is clearly nothing more than him feeding complete shite and spin to salvage his own reputation in the game.

No surprise a lot of the media especially from down South have kept eating it up. I'd like to think most people will have seen he was actually a complete charlatan who has been a big part of the problem at caley in his time there, not to mention the act of giving his son a contract when he was already proven out of his depth in league 2 last season. (which I suffered first hand I may add)

Good riddance Dunc.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Presumably the SFA are ok with the administrators ripping up football contracts re the coaches and players?

The SFA are not in any position to have opinions on rules and regulations regarding administration given the way they handled Rangers liquidation. According to the SFA, ICT just need to be liquidated and parachuted into league 2. Free of previous financial obligations but with their history intact. Which is obviously bullshit.

Has Kellacher not got some loyalty contract or something like that where if he gets sacked it's gonna cost the club an absolute fortune? like way more then it would cost to sack the manager. 

Edited by Connor Macleod

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

I don’t know why or what I expected but didn’t expect that to happen so soon.

Following this happening when should we expect or do people think that they’ll give an update on the playing staff?

I imagine the players already know and the announcement will either come out tonight or tomorrow. There is a press conference tomorrow at 12pm but I don't imagine that will be used to announce who is leaving.

3 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

Has Kellacher not got some loyalty contract or something like that where if he gets sacked it's gonna cost the club an absolute fortune? like way more then it would cost to sack the manager. 

That is what I had thought as well but if he now has a new job it will be a new contract so it may no longer be valid?