c***s on the road

Probably put this up here before but the fact that every time I drive home I need to use the bellsmyre and lomondgate roundabouts in Dumbarton I genuinely take my life in my hands. Bloody tourists going to balloch that don't stick to the lane, clearly marked with white lines but they still feel the need to drift across 2 lanes of traffic. When you sound your horn to inform them of their stupidity you get abuse as if it's your fault!

On 9/5/2018 at 09:07, pleslie99 said:

Probably put this up here before but the fact that every time I drive home I need to use the bellsmyre and lomondgate roundabouts in Dumbarton I genuinely take my life in my hands. Bloody tourists going to balloch that don't stick to the lane, clearly marked with white lines but they still feel the need to drift across 2 lanes of traffic. When you sound your horn to inform them of their stupidity you get abuse as if it's your fault!

Lomondgate! I remember 10+ years ago looking at the design of that in work and saying it was too tight. Saw something about redoing the markings recently but not up that part of the world much! 

Lomondgate! I remember 10+ years ago looking at the design of that in work and saying it was too tight. Saw something about redoing the markings recently but not up that part of the world much! 
The markings have been redone and it's a lot better. Still an absolute minefield when the tourists are about though with folk just cuttiblng across lanes

There's a Clydesdale Bank just along from my work. It has a decent sized car park but it has only one entrance/exit and is always crammed as can easily be seen from the road. It's a regular thing for thoughtless idiots to stop in the middle of the road holding up traffic while they wait for someone to leave the car park and let them in.

Any other posters from the Stirling area or who regularly drive there may share my frustration, in fact my utter contempt for the sub human scum who drive the ENTIRE FUCKING LENGTH of the dual carriageway behind Tesco in the outside b*****d lane at 45mph because they are turning right at the END of the fucking dual carriageway,  if you are turning right at the roundabout MOVE INTO THE RIGHT HAND FUCKING LANE WHEN YOU FUCKING APPROACH IT. .... I would genuinely execute every one of those fucking b*****ds. 

Edited by Flybhoy

14 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Any other posters from the Stirling area or who regularly drive there may share my frustration, in fact my utter contempt for the sub human scum who drive the ENTIRE FUCKING LENGTH of the dual carriageway behind Tesco in the outside b*****d lane at 45mph because they are turning right at the END of the fucking dual carriageway,  if you are turning right at the roundabout MOVE INTO THE RIGHT HAND FUCKING LANE WHEN YOU FUCKING APPROACH IT. .... I would genuinely execute every one of those fucking b*****ds. 

Just undertake them, mr magoo.

Was in the BP/M&S petrol station on the A90 southbound at Invergowrie at about 4 o’clock this afternoon. The place was mobbed with cars queued at every pump. While in the queue to pay, I noticed some dickhead had his bonnet up, topping up the screenwash he’d just purchased, while about 5 cars were waiting behind him to fill up.

The c**t could have easily pulled out of the forecourt into one of the parking spaces and let others in to the pump. I was absolutely furious just watching him.

I'm probably on most of your c***s list, tbh. 

I don't speed through 30s, as there's no point, but will happily cut about around ~90 on motorways if there's no average speed cameras. Came up the M6 a few days back averaging about 96 without any issues. No idea why it's a huge deal when your cars built to cope with that tbh, the brakes on my car are designed to be safe to stop you over 100, so I've as much chance of emergency stopping in time as a shitty wee Corsa doing 60. I've had about a decade driving cars faster than I own too.

Had a Mercedes A-Class sitting up my arse for the length of the Glasgow Road, a 30, swaying about and giving wee flashes as if they were in some rapid supercar. They took the overtaking lane at Broxden beside me for some reason, so I spent the first few miles of the dual matching their speed, before seeing traffic in my lane, flooring it and going into the overtaking lane ahead of them, left them behind hoping they'd learned when shite appropriate. I got well in my place years ago and it settles you down, realising your not the fastest c**t on the road generally ends with you being more sensible. 

I regularly get BMWs flat out refusing the move over on duals aswell, can be an empty dual carriageway and they'll still trundle along at 70 in the right hand lane. I'm not demanding they speed, just move over so I can. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm probably on most of your c***s list, tbh. 

I don't speed through 30s, as there's no point, but will happily cut about around ~90 on motorways if there's no average speed cameras. Came up the M6 a few days back averaging about 96 without any issues. No idea why it's a huge deal when your cars built to cope with that tbh, the brakes on my car are designed to be safe to stop you over 100, so I've as much chance of emergency stopping in time as a shitty wee Corsa doing 60. I've had about a decade driving cars faster than I own too.

Had a Mercedes A-Class sitting up my arse for the length of the Glasgow Road, a 30, swaying about and giving wee flashes as if they were in some rapid supercar. They took the overtaking lane at Broxden beside me for some reason, so I spent the first few miles of the dual matching their speed, before seeing traffic in my lane, flooring it and going into the overtaking lane ahead of them, left them behind hoping they'd learned when shite appropriate. I got well in my place years ago and it settles you down, realising your not the fastest c**t on the road generally ends with you being more sensible. 

I regularly get BMWs flat out refusing the move over on duals aswell, can be an empty dual carriageway and they'll still trundle along at 70 in the right hand lane. I'm not demanding they speed, just move over so I can. 

You sound like a dick