Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20210324-190157_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d5d9f334a7d89955f0c09965e98bb44c.jpg

Apparently Aiden McGeady and Shay Given said that they done absolutely no tactical, or opposition, work while O'Neill and Keane were in charge of Ireland.

I remember their tactics were to kick Scotland up and down the pitch.

On 22/03/2021 at 15:51, Jinky67 said:

Would love to have this guy as it wont be long before the big Italian teams are circling if not already. That Sassuolo team are great fun to watch

Willie the Halfwit doesn’t think so. He thinks Celtic can attract any manager who isn’t managing a club in the Champions League next season 🤦‍♂️.

43 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Willie the Halfwit doesn’t think so. He thinks Celtic can attract any manager who isn’t managing a club in the Champions League next season 🤦‍♂️.

He’s exactly the type of up and coming coach we should be looking at. He has a really clear idea of how he wants to play the game and it’s great to watch. The old cliche of playing football “the Celtic way” is exactly what we would get with De Zerbi, he’s very Bielsa like in his style and like to utilise the 3rd man concept to play out of the press and immediately go on the attack.

One of my favourite teams to watch just now it’s just a shame he won’t be on our radar, not to say he’d be interested but it would be a huge yes from me

44 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Celtic should be using the guaranteed champions league group stages as a selling point to any decent manager out there when we win the league next season.
It's not fecking rocket science wee man.

25 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He’s exactly the type of up and coming coach we should be looking at. He has a really clear idea of how he wants to play the game and it’s great to watch. The old cliche of playing football “the Celtic way” is exactly what we would get with De Zerbi, he’s very Bielsa like in his style and like to utilise the 3rd man concept to play out of the press and immediately go on the attack.

One of my favourite teams to watch just now it’s just a shame he won’t be on our radar, not to say he’d be interested but it would be a huge yes from me

Yes he’s a very progressive coach and would be a real coup if you get him.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ancellotti has been there done that, a manager that has ambition to manage in the champions league who wants to test himself at that level wee man.

True, I think you can do much better then Ancellotti too big man.

I’m hearing that Brendan Rodgers is doing well at Leicester and is Celtic minded.