Nicola Sturgeon Arrested, Peter Murrell Charged

Lex

11 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Obviously I stand always by my beliefs while at the same time I cannot believe  how fellow Scots defend their English masters who gives them the crumbs for the wealth that is stolen from their country.

IMG_8111.gif

1 hour ago, orfc said:

Lost their unearned nepotistic gainz and had to work their way up a meritocracy - does the evil English empire have no limits 😞

Best you take time to carefully examine how an English aristocratic cuckold fool decided on Indian Independence  and Partitioned Pakistan and later Bangladesh because he acted on the advice of his wife who was fuckin Indian PM Nehru and totally ignored Muslim Jinnah who represented the millions of Muslims who were subsequently slaughtered. 

Presently both India and Pakistan are at Nuclear weaponry stand off.

Then Malaysa where the locals were described as communist terrorists which suited the Westminster politica and which meant the Americans, unlike Suez, gave the go ahead. And European military such as Dutch commandoes who were acting on the side of the Independence.

Evil Colonialism? Which nation initiated  slavery in Ghana ?

The English political established is mired in murder,bloodshed and corrupt colonialism, its in their blood soaked history.

So with all these past colonial countries now Inependent they have turned their disinformation unit on Scotland.⁷

23 minutes ago, orfc said:

Ghana?

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/230952/pdf

In precolonial Ghana, slaves were a commodity and inheritable; their progeny maintained slave status. 

Unbelievable post which attempts to justify slavery by the English to their colonial sugar and tobacco plantations.

Are you fuckin deranged?

27 minutes ago, orfc said:

Ghana?

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/230952/pdf

In precolonial Ghana, slaves were a commodity and inheritable; their progeny maintained slave status. 

So chaining a man woman and child into a ships hold and transporting them to be sold as working slaves is acceptable to you because somebody else did it before you?

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

So chaining a man woman and child into a ships hold and transporting them to be sold as working slaves is acceptable to you because somebody else did it before you?

Was peter murrel into slavery as well 

f**k me

43 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Unbelievable post which attempts to justify slavery by the English to their colonial sugar and tobacco plantations.

Are you fuckin deranged?

Difficult to say, going by your use of "initiated" you're working off a different dictionary to the rest of us 🙂

I got blocked today on Instagram by Nicola Sturgeon.

For background, this is literally the first time I have ever commented on her posts, I have voted for SNP every election that I was eligible and am, politically, very pro independence.  She posted a photo of Salman Rushdie's new book and some spiel about the importance of preserving the freedom of speech. I simply commented "ironic from a woman and party that has waged a war on freedom of speech". And she blocked me 😅 Now, regardless of if you agree or disagree with my statement there, that's poor form. The comment was generating some decent discussion on both sides and it was just shut down and deleted. I mean, I'm sure that she has some Social Media Manager or some other important role these days but still.....I said nothing in any way offensive so it leaves a sour taste. 

7 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Best you take time to carefully examine how an English aristocratic cuckold fool decided on Indian Independence  and Partitioned Pakistan and later Bangladesh because he acted on the advice of his wife who was fuckin Indian PM Nehru and totally ignored Muslim Jinnah who represented the millions of Muslims who were subsequently slaughtered. 

It was Pakistan, ie. Jinnah's Muslims, who did the Bangladeshi genocide. India wasn't involved.

9 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Presently both India and Pakistan are at Nuclear weaponry stand off.

Then Malaysa where the locals were described as communist terrorists which suited the Westminster politica and which meant the Americans, unlike Suez, gave the go ahead. And European military such as Dutch commandoes who were acting on the side of the Independence.

Evil Colonialism? Which nation initiated  slavery in Ghana ?

The English political established is mired in murder,bloodshed and corrupt colonialism, its in their blood soaked history.

So with all these past colonial countries now Inependent they have turned their disinformation unit on Scotland.⁷

You are deranged.  I see where the SNP got their blame England for everything.  I take it you have never heard of Jardine Matheson or even more recently Finlays.  Those great English companies riding on the tails of imperialism.

Another example would be the Glasgow West India Association which was formed to campaign against the abolition of slavery.

Scotland was disproportionately a benefit of the slave trade and the British Empire, to suggest that this was an English issue is just complete denial of historical facts.

Edited by strichener

The red tops running with the expectation of more charges incoming. Even the greens are pondering whether being seen next to the Snp will damage their street cred. The way things are building Humzas tea could be out if he can't bring some sort of unity to the sinking ship 

On 20/04/2024 at 22:49, SandyCromarty said:

It was Jinnah who insisted on Partition against the wishes of Britain and Nehru. The Muslim League that he led threatened war if it didn't come about.

Edited by welshbairn

17 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Obviously I stand always by my beliefs while at the same time I cannot believe  how fellow Scots defend their English masters who gives them the crumbs for the wealth that is stolen from their country.

Ah, it's the old 'M15 Conspiracy' conclusion then.

I assume that a Fundraiser of party members and supporters to cover Pete's legal costs is already up and running, in tandem with the new Fund for Indy Campaigning.

Edited by Jedi2

Just catching up on the thread here as I was mildly interested in how oor Nic was getting on.

Lots of masturbatory chat and accusations of slavery apologism, with @BFTD hurt to find himself out of the loop regards the former. 

This place is more mental than the TA board, and I don't say that lightly.

On 19/04/2024 at 10:08, coprolite said:

I haven’t seen anyone on here defend him. There’s not even been much whataboutery. 

On 19/04/2024 at 11:35, strichener said:

A reread of the thread will quickly dispel this notion.  I await chief conspirator @SandyCromarty  coming along to tell us which individuals in MI5 are responsible for this obvious framing job.

On 19/04/2024 at 12:13, coprolite said:

No way in hell I’m subjecting myself voluntarily to this entire thread again.

I was meaning specifically since he got charged yesterday though. maybe there was and I missed it. I’m aware that the dissonance has been too much for some before.

i’m torn between thinking that it would be bad for trust in politics if he’s actually done it and thinking that it would be hilariously tinpot to skim donations for a campervan. (Not that I’m suggesting anything about the probability that anything untoward has occurred or not, you understand)

18 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Peter Murrels embezzlement charge achieves nothing for the silly unionists, hardened Independence and SNP members such as me and my family only see this as a Westminster english sideshow which only reinforces our determination for Independence.

Historically this type of social, political and denigrated undermining of a country or peoples desires is a well colonial trodden path by the English political and colonial establishment, consider Ireland and the African/Malaysian/Indian countries where they spent millions attempting to military and politically destabilise any Independence movement.

Oh

15 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Are you fuckin deranged?

No it doesn't. It really doesn't. West Africa was a long standing source of bonded labour for the old world, including African kingdoms. Western powers scaled it up and industrialised it, but they weren't limited to being English. Scots also owned and helped run plantations. Look at the surnames in Jamaica. 

The Act of Union was a long time before British Rule in India or Malaya. There were charter companies with presence there before the 18th century but it wasn't full blown colonialism. 

Scotland and  Scots should be aware of our role in a shameful episode in history. I get that it's uncomfortable but crying about the English baddy doing all the bad stuff is denial.