#Barclays 23/24

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Everton are never going to score.  Heehaw up top.

Their best player ? Casemiro. !!!

They mentioned on 5 Live that Everton had 47 efforts at goal in the two league games against Man Utd and failed to score.

3 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Anyone else giving the "Game Cam" a go on Sky Sports football? I can't tell if it's brilliant or if I'm going to be feeling motion sickness in 10 minutes 

I looked at it when they had it on another game. It is weird. It is supposed to be "Game Cam" but there were cuts to close ups during play which doesn't happen during a video game. Made it a bit pointless and not really different from the main feed.

How many actual millions of pounds has 'Tom Davies' fraudulently extracted by now as an English Premiership 'footballer'?

Even blood diamond merchants from the Congo must be looking on enviously at this outrageous hustle. 

Just now, senorsoupe said:

John McGinn, what are you doing man?  Villa are 2-0 down and he absolutely lost the plot and took out Spurs number 38.  As clear a red card as you will ever see

Yep an absolutely heads gone moment.

Dreadful challenge.