Bairns v Doonhamers at the Bairnabeu

Morrison wasnt even down with cramp ffs. He was trying to stretch it off himself on all fours and the ref stopped play. 

The number of teams that have come to TFS over the years and tried to time waste their way to a point, only to concede a late goal anyway must be some list 

2 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

I got my car trapped a few year back when I needed to leave for an emergency, it's a shambles the way they set it up. Always park in the industrial estate now.

I used to park near the college (?) if I was early enough (saved parking fee and just about as quick to get away) but my ageing bones mean I like to park closer. 

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

Those hooligan QoS fans are the reason away fans aren’t allowed in the main stand even if there are only ten of them coming up in a tractor. 

Aye, better if they tried to cause havoc out on the streets whilst wearing balaclavas. 

23 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Morrison wasnt even down with cramp ffs. He was trying to stretch it off himself on all fours and the ref stopped play. 

The number of teams that have come to TFS over the years and tried to time waste their way to a point, only to concede a late goal anyway must be some list 

Seem to remember the ultimate example of that also being against QotS. Sure we got a penalty in the last minute but the keeper turned it round the post and we wound up scoring from the resulting corner in about the 96th minute. Funny stuff.

Looking back at our results in the league this season, we've conceded 3 goals (one from the spot) in 7 games. Not a bad defensive record so far.

Edited by Rizzo

59 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Must be great living in the Falkirk area with all these marvellous doctors and physios about with the ability to diagnose from the Stands if a player is really injured or faking it. 

Law of averages my friend. With crowds as massive as ours it is only natural that our crowd contains hundreds of medically trained professionals.

7 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Law of averages my friend. With crowds as massive as ours it is only natural that our crowd contains hundreds of medically trained professionals.

Aye intermingled with the ejits and waloppers. 

9 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Seem to remember the ultimate example of that also being against QotS. Sure we got a penalty in the last minute but the keeper turned it round the post and we wound up scoring from the resulting corner in about the 96th minute. 

Dods scored from the corner I think.  I had put a reasonably chunky bet on Falkirk to win (never ever again) and that last few minutes was an absolute rollercoaster.  I was pacing the stand like an expectant father.

22 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Dods scored from the corner I think.  I had put a reasonably chunky bet on Falkirk to win (never ever again) and that last few minutes was an absolute rollercoaster.  I was pacing the stand like an expectant father.

It was Dodds indeed. There was another QoS match when we won the game 1-0 fairly late on in the game and I somehow found myself in the middle of the resulting player/fan stramash. Sure it was Mark Miller that scored the penalty.

10 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Seem to remember the ultimate example of that also being against QotS. Sure we got a penalty in the last minute but the keeper turned it round the post and we wound up scoring from the resulting corner in about the 96th minute. Funny stuff.

Looking back at our results in the league this season, we've conceded 3 goals (one from the spot) in 7 games. Not a bad defensive record so far.

Was this the one where the keeper (think it was Lee Robinson) was going nuts to the south stand after saving the penalty then conceded 1 minute later. Fairly certain he said in the paper that it was the worst he had felt in football. Pleasing.

9 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

^^^ This.  Absolutely this ... MASSIVE club the Bairns ... MASSIVE!

8 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Was this the one where the keeper (think it was Lee Robinson) was going nuts to the south stand after saving the penalty then conceded 1 minute later. Fairly certain he said in the paper that it was the worst he had felt in football. Pleasing.

It was.  He was an arse.