Falkirk v Hamilton

16 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

What can Falkirk actually do here? The pitch is brand new 4g so will be perfectly playable. I doubt the club have any sway with police Scotland or whatever authority makes these decisions. 

If the game is off, it'll be a Police Scotland decision.

I'm not 100% the game will go ahead.

13 minutes ago, Albertobotswana said:

If the game is off, it'll be a Police Scotland decision.

I'm not 100% the game will go ahead.

I get where you're coming from but if it's a Police Scotland decision to put it off then surely Police Scotland will have to put every game off in the areas affected by the rain?

9 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

I get where you're coming from but if it's a Police Scotland decision to put it off then surely Police Scotland will have to put every game off in the areas affected by the rain?

The good thing is that all other games are off for flooded pitches rather than for crowd safety issues.

If one goes off for crowd safety then that sets the president.

I think the game will go ahead.

1 hour ago, JulioBairn said:

Police don’t seem to be putting games off anywhere else so why would they do it with ours? Both clubs tweeting about the game is surely a positive too 🤷🏼‍♂️. Get this fucking game on

Accies used a picture of Ryan One to promote a game after he'd already left the club so I wouldn't be too sure of this.