Rovers 🔵 v United 🟠 - top of the table clash

On 06/02/2024 at 23:33, Dundee Hibernian said:

Who is breaking all the seats at Starks Park? 

On 07/02/2024 at 08:23, Scary Bear said:

I blame fat people.

OI! 
I only broke three seats the last time I sat down at Starks. 😡

1 hour ago, Big Shedboy said:

Only a few days now to the big game. Not reading much confidence from Rovers' fans... United not in great form but still picking up points. I don't think this is a decider but it could be a turning point. Raith win and they could get a boost and we could stumble...draw and it's as you were. If we win, we're in a strong position but our two games at Cappielow are looking harder with every week that goes by.

United line up will be something like this...

Walton

Grimshaw Graham Holt McMann

Sibbald Docherty

Watt Wothersoon Middleton

Moult

Prediction - Raith 1 DUFC 3

Heard Docherty injured (again), dunno if you can put Wotherspoon in his position with watt behind Moult?  Or do we bring in Tillson?

10 hours ago, Loemba90 said:

Heard Docherty injured (again), dunno if you can put Wotherspoon in his position with watt behind Moult?  Or do we bring in Tillson?

9 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Jim Goodwin will bring in Tillson

I'd stick Glass back in there but think he's fallen out of favour,  failing which Wotherspoon could do a good job, I think.

Goodwin will bring in Tillson.

9 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Less than 60 tickets left for United fans. 

Great effort lads, but I hope you all go home miserable on Friday night. 

Should be an interesting game as I expect Raith wont sit back as need a win to close the gap. United's problems this season has come at home where teams sit in and we have struggled to break this down. Despite our form not being that great we keep taking the points away from home its now W9 D2 L0  and we rarely concede F24 A3. 

I'm so excited for this game on Friday. I'm of a vintage now where I can really appreciate a top of the table championship clash at a full starks park. I've had to endure some shite over the years so I'm gonna be there early and fuckin enjoy myself.

Regardless of the result, these are good times to be a Rovers fan.

9 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Less than 60 tickets left for United fans. 

Great effort lads, but I hope you all go home miserable on Friday night. 

There's a block of 30 now available in the North stand.  Does this mean the first batch of replacement seats have arrived and they've put them into the North Stand knowing United fans will likely snap them up?

Brilliant effort all round, the hype does work with both clubs pushing how big a game it is.

Can't understand anyone like some on X posting comments nitpicking on the "marketing" of the game.  Also can't see where the ' won the league at Tannadice" criticism comes from. Haven't seen or heard anyone at Rovers saying it was. A lot of excitement at beating league favourites but not much more. 

Regardless of tomorrow's outcome we're in a position we've not seen (on and off the park) for years.

Out straight from work with my 2 United workmates and can't wait. Both annoyingly good guys so they make it hard to dislike United. 

The gate both makes the case for there being a group of clubs with something to offer the Premiership and that the cutthroat championship brings more excitement.