Smokies v Rovers(Friday telly game)

18 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Well that simply isn't true is it? We will be maximum 3 points behind by end of play tomorrow (hopefully less)

Continue to play in the manner we did tonight especially in the second  half and it's true. Unless Partick and one or two others do us a turn then the best we could hope for is second place. But we'll more than likely shoot ourselves in the foot a few more times before the end of the season so barring o miracle run of results it's United's still to lose.

Just now, embow said:

Continue to play in the manner we did tonight especially in the second  half and it's true. Unless Partick and one or two others do us a turn then the best we could hope for is second place. But we'll more than likely shoot ourselves in the foot a few more times before the end of the season so barring o miracle run of results it's United's still to lose.

United will be the worst champions this season. This match tonight proves it. Ian Murray is a fucking shitebag. 

Obviously delighted.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - the Scottish Championship is the best league going. The majority of games are hilariously brilliant entertainment.

Edited by Tattie36

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

FTFY. Goal difference counts.

Nope, will definitely only be 3 points maximum by 5 pm tomorrow. Feel free to show me the respective points totals of United and RR at that point Albert. Toodle-pip.

15 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Far be it for me to say, but maybe the Raith fans shouldn't read too much into the game?  Friday night games are mental!

They were 2-0 up against a team that got utterly fucking rode 6-0 just three days previously. For a so-called title challenger you can read absolutely everything into an abject capitulation from that point. Real teams make light work of such soft 'Friday night football' fixtures. And it hardly bodes well for their prospects in play-off ties either. 

An excellent result for Arbroath btw and another twist off the back of the last couple of match day fixtures too (e.g. Dunfermline beating Partick last weekend). The relegation play-off could well be 45 points at this rate, possibly 40 points for finishing bottom. Arbroath could easily go on a run from here but I think it would take a slump from at least one other team to give you a great chance of survival too. At the current rate, you'd need promotion form if all the other teams continue getting random results too (Inverness may well get a win at Cappielow tomorrow for example - we have some important injuries). 

50 minutes ago, grumswall said:

You understood that word salad? 

Tried Google Translate. It melted. So I just took a guess at it, whilst having another wee dram to help the process along.

Substitute United for Dundee and Raith for Queen's Park and this is the same shite as last season. Two sides absolutely choking to bottle the title.