Smokies v Rovers(Friday telly game)

Belhaven Best on draught.  My hotel has a deal with the local pub that got me 20% discount on my tea and bevvy.  Televised madness on a Friday night.  Scotland; some country.  

3 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Hardly.  We've completely shat the bed tonight but saying that's it done is bizarre.

If you think we'll get a lot of points from our forthcoming games this month, you've got more confidence than me  

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

Aye, Rovers will got a lot of stick for that one,  and it's all deserved.  Fair play to Arbroath.

So true, well done Arbroath, showed guts that we didn't.

5 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Hardly.  We've completely shat the bed tonight but saying that's it done is bizarre.

It’s pretty much done if we’re being honest, we were horse shit on Tuesday. But we’re more horseshite than the eventual winners tonight. Tells ye the trajectory we’re going now. But wait it’s me saying that so I deserve a reddie right, RIGHTTTT!!!🤣

That is an absolute bed-shitting losing to the team at the bottom of the league. I know the weather was rotten and we’re fucked with injuries at centre half, but that was still poor going from a likely win to a defeat.

That keeper may have some good saves but he’s had a number of absolute clangers this season. 

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

That is an absolute bed-shitting losing to the team at the bottom of the league. I know the weather was rotten and we’re fucked with injuries at centre half, but that was still poor going from a likely win to a defeat.

That keeper may have some good saves but he’s had a number of absolute clangers this season. 

Bedding available at most supermarkets these days.

Thought it was poor defensive wise but wow box office when Thistle win tomorrow...