Alloa v Queens

9 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

It's a pity Trouten still doesn't play for Alloa or he could Plaice the ball right on Salmons head. True that crosses into the box often has the Queens' defence Floundering though.  I can see this being another Bass-tard of a result for Queens, pretty soon there"ll be hardly a Sole turning up to watch. 

Bit of a pun-ishing post there @Fae_the_'briggs ...

26 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

It's a pity Trouten still doesn't play for Alloa or he could Plaice the ball right on Salmons head. True that crosses into the box often has the Queens' defence Floundering though.  I can see this being another Bass-tard of a result for Queens, pretty soon there"ll be hardly a Sole turning up to watch. 

Team of the day

Bert Trautmann

Steve Guppy

Connor Salmon

Finn Yeats

Ray Wilkins

Mark Fish

Peter Haddock

Simon Stainrod 😁

Stephen Cody

Jamie Pollock

Geoff Pike

12 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Team of the day

Bert Trautmann

Steve Guppy

Connor Salmon

Finn Yeats

Ray Wilkins

Mark Fish

Peter Haddock

Simon Stainrod 😁

Stephen Cody

Jamie Pollock

Geoff Pike

^^^ Absolutely Brill.

Hopefully we don't hit the ball long for Sammon as that ended up being the default on Tuesday and we were rubbish. Need to get the ball down as we have been doing over the good run we've had. 

Expecting a close game anyway. I know the QoS fans are disillusioned and they've clearly underperformed massively under Bartley but there are some good players there. I thought they were decent enough for spells of the Falkirk game. Alloa were poor on Tuesday and patchy against Edinburgh City despite the comfortable final score so we could really do with stepping it back up again. 

Edited by Waspie

Its sad to see queens fans reduced to this  , hopefully they can stay in this league at least 

as for today i cant make it , but after tuesday fight or flight? surely the former 

yes we know you are merde but this could be a tight scrap  

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

Yes we know you are merde but this could be a tight scrap  

Bit of an oxymoron there methinks.

Thing is, when we are half decent we always lose to Alloa. So when we are full on mince there's just no hope.

Just goes to show where we are at as Queens fans where for 'enjoyment' we're coming up with puns and oxymorons!. Come 17:00 we'll revert to adjectives, at least!

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

That is a cod awful post.👍🙂

1 hour ago, BeeJay said:

Just goes to show where we are at as Queens fans where for 'enjoyment' we're coming up with puns and oxymorons!. Come 15:45 we'll revert to adjectives, at least!

FTFY. 

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

FTFY. 

I’m fed up of fish. Let’s turn to meat. With McKay in today we will be mince. Overseas but sadly I’ve found a stream for this so will have to watch it before heading out to a client meeting midway through the second half. Let’s hope game is done and dusted before that. Cmon Queens time to start winning. 

This is outstanding. The commentator slags Mumbongo* and when we score the sound guy plays goal music :lol:

Falkirk MKII incoming I feel. Good finish. 

* Nothing that wasn't fair tbh. 

Edited by 19QOS19