Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My missus is starting to do my tits in. We have shitloads of shelf space in a massive pantry we've got in this house we're renting and she insists on putting the cling film on top of the aluminum foil or vice versa. Granted, it doesn't take a massive amount of effort to move the top one to get to the bottom one but that's not the point - just put one beside the other ffs. After me pointing this out to her and her not understanding the fuss, I've just discovered this abomination of a set up of the coffee/tea/sugar jars in the kitchen. I could maybe understand her thinking if worktop space was at a premium but it isn't. A swift kick in the pie awaits her when she gets in from work.

post-25521-0-10592800-1467620196_thumb.p

I suffer a similar tea/coffee predicament. Only saving grace being I dont actually have a lot of worktop space where the kettle is. Still shite tho. Pie should have got kicked when we moved in. Too late now I think.

Edit: Re-looked at your pics, and what the f**k is that shite you have in the place where tetley teabags should reside?

Deserve all you get imo

f**k knows, some Australian pish. I don't drink tea or use sugar but having to move a jar to get to the coffee is making me have homicidal thoughts.

The fact that I find it slightly annoying the grain on one of the wooden lids is running in a different direction to the other two is making me think I may have borderline OCD. Not enough to move the lid right enough.

My missus is starting to do my tits in. We have shitloads of shelf space in a massive pantry we've got in this house we're renting and she insists on putting the cling film on top of the aluminum foil or vice versa. Granted, it doesn't take a massive amount of effort to move the top one to get to the bottom one but that's not the point - just put one beside the other ffs. After me pointing this out to her and her not understanding the fuss, I've just discovered this abomination of a set up of the coffee/tea/sugar jars in the kitchen. I could maybe understand her thinking if worktop space was at a premium but it isn't. A swift kick in the pie awaits her when she gets in from work.

attachicon.gif20160704_161602.png

Even the socket looks fucking mortified.

Australian sockets look like sad ghosts.

Get that sugar centered ffs, my OCD is erupting.

Adverts on YouTube. Just f**k the fuckityfuck off

I wouldn't mind them, but they're all fucking awful, and almost certainly for a product I'd have no interest in anyway.

Thankfully, they seem to have stopped the ones for American religions. Those were disturbing as hell.

Edit: how many views do you have to get before your YouTube videos earn you some money? Curious if yon dobbers managed to earn themselves some pennies from that festival of tragedy.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave