Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Agreed. When did we start dignifying these people with a title.

I didnt find it too laborious to refer to them as "sad acts who spend their lives making shite for youtube"

There's something Operation Yewtree-ish about producing online videos with the aim of primarily appealling  to kids.

14 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think you're getting them mixed up with somebody good.

Simple Minds are the ones with the googly eyed twat at the front. Who are you thinking of?

Simple Red with that Mick Uglynull? f**k me that's a rock & a hard place. 

Grimbo 

41 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

There's something Operation Yewtree-ish about producing online videos with the aim of primarily appealling  to kids.

My 9yr old barely watches tv any more. Instead she follows YouTubers. Most of it is mundane rubbish especially the vlogs. But on the plus side there is Zoella.....who is incidentally now worth millions.

gallery-1475508718-zoella4.jpg

10 minutes ago, PWL said:

My 9yr old barely watches tv any more. Instead she follows YouTubers. Most of it is mundane rubbish especially the vlogs. But on the plus side there is Zoella.....who is incidentally now worth millions.

gallery-1475508718-zoella4.jpg

Unfortunately not on my kids' playlist.  I'm stuck with VLs like FGTV, PopularMMOs, Swampy Minecraft, some other spoilt posh English git.

Rips my knitting.

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Plain English please.
Trains no longer have cleaners but the guy cleaning the train between journeys at Central this monring had on the back of his jacket

Train
Presentation
Team

You mean cleaner.

Edinburgh trams don't have conductors, they have Ticketing Services Assistants.

The unnecessary use of 'pre' as a prefix is becoming commonplace and irks me.  Examples include, "You have been preselected to apply for" and "Add 200g of mushrooms that you've presliced".  Whatever happened to 'selected' and 'sliced'?

Now that you've been alerted you'll find this dross everywhere.  You've been prewarned.

The unnecessary use of 'pre' as a prefix is becoming commonplace and irks me.  Examples include, "You have been preselected to apply for" and "Add 200g of mushrooms that you've presliced".  Whatever happened to 'selected' and 'sliced'?

Now that you've been alerted you'll find this dross everywhere.  You've been prewarned.

Aye, this keeps me up at nights too.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Take it you don't like prinks?

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Getting a chest infection, then getting an ear infection which made my left ear look as raw as Princess Margaret's flaps on VE night, then on top of that the penicillin making me as slow as an event horizon. Fucking deep joy.

Are you sure it's not a dose that you've got?