Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Here's a petty thing that has got on my nerves. Two reddys from the site owner on the day I buy platinum.

You're welcome big yin!

He's been chucking them about like confetti.

Obviously has a platinum account himself to get more.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

I was always a massive fan of fist shaking tbh, it started with that episode of the Simpsons when the guy says to his son “Shake harder son!” when they’re shaking their fists at Homer etc driving away in a camper van.

HKeuSqP.gif

6 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Here's a petty thing that has got on my nerves. Two reddys from the site owner on the day I buy platinum.

You're welcome big yin!

Don’t worry about it.  As a Platinum member myself can I remind you that one of the benefits of Platinum membership is the ability to award yourself 10 greenies per day.  The common people on Gold can’t do that.

13 hours ago, GiGi said:

Virgin Media and their internet outages today. Unfortunately I have not diversified my broadband and mobile service provider so both have been humped by Virgin. Yes. 

And so have now to try and complete my work at this stupid hour.

Odd that it goes down just as Branson is begging the Government for a bail-out for his airline...

Third time building trampolines. c***s of things.
Same for me the other week, with a 12ft by 8ft rectangular fecker. Fortunately I had spotted in the comments online that you should ignore the order given in the instructions for fitting the springs, it would have been virtually impossible to fit the last few springs with their method.

10 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
51 minutes ago, RH33 said:
Third time building trampolines. c***s of things.

Same for me the other week, with a 12ft by 8ft rectangular fecker. Fortunately I had spotted in the comments online that you should ignore the order given in the instructions for fitting the springs, it would have been virtually impossible to fit the last few springs with their method.

I started Springs, realised it’d skipped one so had release what I’d done then kinda did it my own way and they weren’t too bad.

Hung out washing the other day and it came on pishing  rain soon after. Couldn’t be arsed taking it in, left it out overnight. All still drenched in the morning but forecast was good so I left it out and it was all dry by the evening. Mentioned this to somebody who immediately said I should wash the whole load again as it would be stinking. I think she’s talking rubbish as it all seemed fine and fresh to me.

So , should washing that’s got soaked in the rain be re-washed ?

Edited by A96
ETA ....just humour me and pretend this is the Quick Question thread

32 minutes ago, A96 said:

Hung out washing the other day and it came on pishing  rain soon after. Couldn’t be arsed taking it in, left it out overnight. All still drenched in the morning but forecast was good so I left it out and it was all dry by the evening. Mentioned this to somebody who immediately said I should wash the whole load again as it would be stinking. I think she’s talking rubbish as it all seemed fine and fresh to me.

Given the lack of pollution created by cars due to lockdown you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, A96 said:

Ask your friend where she thinks the water in the machine comes from.

1 hour ago, A96 said:

Maybe a spin and rinse, if its really soaking.