Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

It's actually one track. Or rather three. The album is "The Wall"'. Too much good stuff for one lp, not enough for two, it would have made an ideal single cd.

I'd bring Wish You Were Here into the list in front of it as well.

Or throw in the best parts of The Final Cut & you are back to a great double lp again, agree with Wish You Were Here.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Tesco have changed (probably not particularly recently) their classic dips pack, replacing the Thousand Island one with Sweet Chilli Mayo.

Firstly, Sweet Chilli Mayo is not a classic dip, and secondly, Thousand Island is the best one. f**k Tesco. 

^^^ Smashed his Tesco Organic Avocado off the floor while having a tantrum in aisle 12

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There it is again. 

Fucking sweet chilli this, sweet chilli that. An utter shite flavour that offers f**k all to dips or crisps alike.

Aye, if there were sweet chilli mushrooms you'd no be fucking moaning eh?? 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

usually encouraged by a soundtrack from Ryan Air bragging about it.

Ryanair will quote something ridiculous like 497 hours to fly from Spain to Prestwick, then play that fanfare thing upon arrival to celebrate being "on time or early"

😂😂

Ryanair will quote something ridiculous like 497 hours to fly from Spain to Prestwick, then play that fanfare thing upon arrival to celebrate being "on time or early"
[emoji23][emoji23]
The Soviet railway trick. Some trains still sit for twenty minutes outside a city so they can roll in perfectly on time.

39 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

My sons football kicking off at 0830 on a Sunday, I mean come on.

The only good thing is his 30 over a side cricket match at 1 is already postponed thank f**k.

If he's over 30 it's time he made his own way there.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, throbber said:
Someone vandalised a new set of lights near a railway bridge with very immature graffiti which I didn’t find funny in the slightest.

F0F198B0-8537-4892-98DC-178E859C10B4.thumb.jpeg.0fa22b879ce2330de5cd2cdadbae9167.jpeg

Do a nice cover up with your trademark tag?

I haven’t been up close to it but I think you’d need a ladder to get to it so you need to commend the effort here.