Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 minutes ago, Abby Normal said:

My rotten finger smells a bit weird. Like meaty paprika. Not a bad smell but not sure it’s a good sign. 

I’m just away to marinate some chicken in smoky paprika for tomorrow’s kebabs. I’ll maybe serve them up in a leather pouch.

PmB Social Warriors complaining about how the populace spend their disposable money.

If (insert poster name here) wants to spend their money on two bits of personalised plastic for either end of their car, or even on a car that is above the capabilities of basic commuter transport, or private school fees, why is that anybody’s business bar those who are doing the spending?

Or should we just all end up in similar cars with our kids in uniform schools so everyone has equal chance of aspiring to an equal outcome? I think that might have  been tried elsewhere before...

9 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

If (insert poster name here) wants to spend their money on two bits of personalised plastic for either end of their car, or even on a car that is above the capabilities of basic commuter transport, or private school fees, why is that anybody’s business bar those who are doing the spending

^^^^^^^^

See the source image

9 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Drivers who think they don't need to indicate they're turning left at traffic lights. Very confusing and dangerous for people like me who don't have the patience to wait for the green man to cross the road.

There are plenty of drivers who think the only time they're obliged to indicate is when they notice another car that might batter into them.

26 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Drivers who think they don't need to indicate they're turning left at traffic lights. Very confusing and dangerous for people like me who don't have the patience to wait for the green man to cross the road.

It's also annoying for drivers (me) behind them who are expecting them to go straight on at a crossroads. 

Lazy inconsiderate moronic cnuts.

2 minutes ago, Pato said:

"Do you have our loyalty app?"

No

"Do you want it?"

(I'd have fucking downloaded it if I wanted it) No thanks

"You could have got £2 off your shopping"

(I just want to give you the money and take my stuff and go home and waggling a QR code in front of a scanner is an intolerable additional delay) No you're alright thanks

I used to be a regular in Vaporised in Partick and the same guy kept going on about the same deals every time I got the exact same stuff for months. It was infuriating.

5 minutes ago, Pato said:

"Do you have our loyalty app?"

No

"Do you want it?"

(I'd have fucking downloaded it if I wanted it) No thanks

"You could have got £2 off your shopping"

(I just want to give you the money and take my stuff and go home and waggling a QR code in front of a scanner is an intolerable additional delay) No you're alright thanks

Someone told me in work yesterday "I'll pay more for something to save looking for it cheaper, convenience is king".