Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm becoming a regular on this thread a lot more than I would like recently, that wasn't actually my ting to talk about, but I suppose it counts too.

No, I'm on about going down to the pub for a few at 10pm, then going uptown and somehow being cajoled into going to Hive. Now I wasn't really pissed at all, which doesn't help, but it was a damn cheap night, so that made up for it I guess. Now my PTTGOYN, I was in Hive and I was looking about and I suddenly realised I was probably one of the oldest people at the bar. I'm 21 FFS, I've never really felt old like that before and I've got to say it saddened me a little. Plus it makes for an interesting night, asking folk for photo ID before you chat to them. :ph34r:

All i have heard for the last day and a half now is diet this and diet that.

Espcially infuriating are these morbidly obese giving you their advice on their faddy wee diets "oh eh dinnae tak any milk, its no good for you." Maybe stop taking from the big bowl of celebrations and take all the fucking milk you want.

I've been almost completely deaf in my left ear due to a blockage for the past six days now. On drops but they don't appear to be working. Got a doc's appointment to get it irrigated on Friday afternoon but it's driving me mad.

I've been almost completely deaf in my left ear due to a blockage for the past six days now. On drops but they don't appear to be working. Got a doc's appointment to get it irrigated on Friday afternoon but it's driving me mad.

Have you perhaps got an infection? I had an ear infection last year. It wasn't very nice.

My stupid cnut of a boss wants me to come into work at 2............it's still below 0F and wind chills of -30F, schools are closed, nae kid is coming in for tutoring, WTF am I going to do for 6 hours other than cost him money?

W-A-N-K

Ouch... I trust the lass is ok? What did the car hit or get hit by? Was trying to figure out which car it was by the alloys, thought it was a Ford or Vauxhall.

Aye she is fine thanks,she hit another car this morning as he pulled out from the side of the road and she never saw him.Just fixing the car herself as the insurance will write it off and it is a decent car and she just put it through an MOT.

A 2nd hand bumper and headlight are needed,also a repair to the bonnet.Costs are around £250 which is what her excess is anyway.

People who miss out the word "and" from their sentence. Eg go see instead of go and see or go get instead of go and get. Yet another Americanism creeping into our language. It drives me mental. Must be an age thing

I know what you mean. I don't do that myself but I rarely use the word "and". I use "n" instead!