Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

SPT have put up the subway prices again. £3 for a return, unless you have one of the new smart cards, in which case the prices stay the same.

If you want to buy a smartcard in the station, it costs £3, or you can get it for free online, but then you need to upload a photo and wait 3 weeks for it to arrive. And currently, you can only top up the card at a machine in one of the stations, which meant the queue at Hillhead this morning at 8.15 was round to the door of Curlers. And it's still the same sh*te service.

I'm becoming a regular on this thread a lot more than I would like recently, that wasn't actually my ting to talk about, but I suppose it counts too.

No, I'm on about going down to the pub for a few at 10pm, then going uptown and somehow being cajoled into going to Hive. Now I wasn't really pissed at all, which doesn't help, but it was a damn cheap night, so that made up for it I guess. Now my PTTGOYN, I was in Hive and I was looking about and I suddenly realised I was probably one of the oldest people at the bar. I'm 21 FFS, I've never really felt old like that before and I've got to say it saddened me a little. Plus it makes for an interesting night, asking folk for photo ID before you chat to them. :ph34r:

All i have heard for the last day and a half now is diet this and diet that.

Espcially infuriating are these morbidly obese giving you their advice on their faddy wee diets "oh eh dinnae tak any milk, its no good for you." Maybe stop taking from the big bowl of celebrations and take all the fucking milk you want.

Not sure if this is petty as such as its such a fucking rude thing to do but i really hate it when someone knows someones name and refers to them as "that insert full name guy" if they know the persons name then why not refer to them as such? Why do people do this? is it a dis?

I've been almost completely deaf in my left ear due to a blockage for the past six days now. On drops but they don't appear to be working. Got a doc's appointment to get it irrigated on Friday afternoon but it's driving me mad.

I've been almost completely deaf in my left ear due to a blockage for the past six days now. On drops but they don't appear to be working. Got a doc's appointment to get it irrigated on Friday afternoon but it's driving me mad.

Have you perhaps got an infection? I had an ear infection last year. It wasn't very nice.

My stupid cnut of a boss wants me to come into work at 2............it's still below 0F and wind chills of -30F, schools are closed, nae kid is coming in for tutoring, WTF am I going to do for 6 hours other than cost him money?

W-A-N-K