Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The unrequested and unwanted change in the picture. I have always had Bookmarks at the top. Now History and Downloads, which I just about never use, have been put above it. I keep clicking on the wrong thing out of habit. If anyone knows how to fix, please let me know.

Screenshot_20201212-223627_Chrome.jpg

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The unrequested and unwanted change in the picture. I have always had Bookmarks at the top. Now History and Downloads, which I just about never use, have been put above it. I keep clicking on the wrong thing out of habit. If anyone knows how to fix, please let me know.

Simply pay attention to what you aee doing and click on the correct option

You're welcome 

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I do the same thing,i take it chrome had an update

Weather forecast presenters constantly saying "the isobars are close together, meaning it'll be windy".

You never get "there's a grey bit here, meaning it'll be cloudy", or "there's a blue patch here, meaning it'll be rainy".  F***ing isobars.

I think there's a slight difference between buying a quality jacket that will last a lifetime, and spending £350 on trainers for a 13 year old. 
There is a difference but I think his point still stands. Firstly, you can get a durable, quality jacket for far less than the £1350 someone quoted upthread. Even my H&M effort has lasted me well over a decade and shows little sign of wear.

Secondly, I imagine a large proportion of people are using the jacket's lifespan as an excuse for blowing that much cash. No chance more than half these folk will still be wearing it down the shops come 2050 let alone 2025.