The New Raith Rovers Thread

15 hours ago, Enigma said:

Just happened to look at the post on Instagram and noticed they've updated the benefits from when they first emailed out about it to the development fund/supporters fund contributors.   Did wonder why originally it was only going to be the International subscribers who would get the webinar Q&A.  Originally, other than missing out on the signed posted, the International option made more sense to do than the Gold option.

Edited by SanStarko

27 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Think I’m still in the Premier Club from 1992 and the Platinum Club from 2005.

Snap. 🤔 Wonder what happened to them ? Also shares in the "Holding Company". Hopefully Club 1883 will still be going when I'm pushing up the daisies. Don't intend that to be soon. 😁

On 20/10/2023 at 05:24, SanStarko said:

Just happened to look at the post on Instagram and noticed they've updated the benefits from when they first emailed out about it to the development fund/supporters fund contributors.   Did wonder why originally it was only going to be the International subscribers who would get the webinar Q&A.  Originally, other than missing out on the signed posted, the International option made more sense to do than the Gold option.

Heard back from the Club that it was an error omitting the Store discount on International Gold...quick response to hear the post has been updated too. 140 members as of about 4 hours ago, and I guess I'll sign up shortly.

Just finished the extended interview with Ian Murray and it was a good watch/listen. Credit to Davie and everyone involved once again. He's an ambitious guy which is exactly what we want and need in a manager. He's probably lucked out in the change in ownership since he came in, which will hopefully let him fulfill what he wants to do in football with us Imo. A thoroughly likeable guy that I truly hope can take both us and himself to the next level. 

14 hours ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Anyone know hopeful return dates for Watson and Hamilton.

Also anything conclusive on Easton?

Watson has been mooted as a couple or three weeks to early December. Hamilton is continually described as a tweak, and perhaps ready for each match, so I’d say sooner than Watson

9 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That's us up to episode 7 of Oh No No No. I've added a linktree page to my bio with links to Spotify and other forms to listen on the go. 

Brilliant, I didn’t realize Spotify had your podcasts there…followed…or is it stalked?