The New Raith Rovers Thread

Pretty gutted I'll miss out on the Ramsdens Cup Final, play amateur football and haven't been to the football that much, last game before winter break is tomorrow but I believe we've to get 2 out 3 vouchers in which this Saturdays game will be voucher 2 of 3.

Devastated ain't the word.

Pretty gutted I'll miss out on the Ramsdens Cup Final, play amateur football and haven't been to the football that much, last game before winter break is tomorrow but I believe we've to get 2 out 3 vouchers in which this Saturdays game will be voucher 2 of 3.

Worst case can you not get a friend to go to two games in your place and pick up the vouchers would cost you £30 but depends how much you want a ticket for the final. I think you will have a good chance in a public sale just depends how many SEVCO fans are in the line .

You'll be fine, man. I'd imagine we'll get a stand at least in the final and there will only be about 2000 fans at the most with these vouchers. It'll be easy enough to get a ticket in the public sale.

You'll be fine, man. I'd imagine we'll get a stand at least in the final and there will only be about 2000 fans at the most with these vouchers. It'll be easy enough to get a ticket in the public sale.

There probably won't even be 2000 with vouchers. There were only 1500 at the QoS game and that included season tickets.

I'm disappointed that you don't expect a surge in crowd numbers as the good people of Kirkcaldy suddenly realise they're about to miss out on the game of a generation. ^_^

First the Coca Cola Cup, and now, 20 years later, the bingo clink Ramsdens diddyest of the diddy cups. Maybe we should expect a crowd surge, but the punters from here will just be there to see the Sevco.

Dale Hilson is apparently signing a pre-contract with you guys as well as going out on loan to you in January.

Edit: Scratch that, it is absolute bollocks, ignore me :lol:

Edited by fafc1885

Dale Hilson is apparently signing a pre-contract with you guys as well as going out on loan to you in January.

Not meaning to have a go, but I can almost guarantee that is bollocks. He'll be 21 in January and we'd have to pay a development fee to Dundee United if we were going for him. We've already got three forwards at the moment who are fully fit. Can't see it happening.