Forward:

Rudden

Retained:

Keepers:
Dąbrowski (June 2025)

Backs:
Hannah (June 2025), Murray (June 2025)

Mids:
S. Brown (June 2025), Mullin (June 2026), Stanton (June 2026)

Forwards:
Connolly (June 2025/26), Hamilton (June 2026), Smith (June 2025), Vaughan (June 2026)

Edited by TxRover

20 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/4929067/raith-rovers-andy-barrowman-allocation-dundee-united/

Seems to suggest the "police decision" talk coming from some United fans is nonsense.  If anything, this has me more convinced that it's just United being petty.

Murrays also in The Daily Record peddling the 'rattled' line.

Edit: You can also knock on the head it being any form of police decision seeing as there's no issues when Rangers and Celtic come to Tannadice getting full stand. So aye, Utd just being petty by looks of it. 

Edited by Raithie

21 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/4929067/raith-rovers-andy-barrowman-allocation-dundee-united/

Seems to suggest the "police decision" talk coming from some United fans is nonsense.  If anything, this has me more convinced that it's just United being petty.

3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Murrays also in The Daily Record peddling the 'rattled' line.

It is a bit mind-boggling.  Will there still be empty areas of the ground for this game or are they going to open the stands that haven’t been used for United fans?

Edited by Scary Bear

For United to punish Rovers fans for some club social media post is petty beyond belief.

Rovers have, rightly, never taken any sanctions against United fans despite their club tapping up our under-contract manager in the days leading up to a playoff game.

8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

It is a bit mind-boggling.  Will there still be empty areas of the ground for this game or are they going to open the stands that haven’t been used for United fans?

There will likely be a whole stand sitting empty as well as the part of the Carling Stand they're not opening for nonsense reasons. 

5 hours ago, Scottydog said:

You guys really are a scream.

IF this was Rovers fans coming on to the down the Halbieth Rd page you'd reasonably have a far better point.

However considering you've posted twice (you are way behind thon other Pars Roaster btw) and you're one of 3 Pars fans to have had a fishing expedition on this tread in the last two days, I think we all know who the ones are that are fixated.

Away back to the west of Fife and never you mind whats happening in the Best of Fife.

Big ego's, Big delusions, big debts, Big problems. DAFC the biggest team in Fife in so many, many ways......except those that matter.

What debt do we have?

Just now, embow said:

BBC News - Report calls for ban on artificial 3G sports pitches in Scotland - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/crg69wrp9y8o

A bit of clickbait going on with all media with the same headline.

It refers to the rubber crumb which could be replaced with another medium.

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The only alternative mentioned is cork.

27 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

26 minutes ago, embow said:

The only alternative mentioned is cork.

In an inspired move, we could announce the change to one of the new coconut based artificial pitch materials, with a tie in to the Canary Islands…

3 hours ago, RRFC2711 said:

Talking of Derbys….when did Falkirk move to Fife…?

Always thought that was a daft argument, it's closer than say East Fife is to EEP, as far as I'm aware there's absolutely no rivalry between Dunfermline and East Fife. 

Not the same county but when was that the pre-requisite for something to be called a derby? Surely it's to do with distance, and in that regard TFS is apparently 5 miles further from EEP than what Starks is. 

I'll leave it upto individuals to debate what they consider to be the bigger game, it'll very much depend when they grew up I'd imagine. 

9 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Always thought that was a daft argument, it's closer than say East Fife is to EEP, as far as I'm aware there's absolutely no rivalry between Dunfermline and East Fife. 

Not the same county but when was that the pre-requisite for something to be called a derby? Surely it's to do with distance, and in that regard TFS is apparently 5 miles further from EEP than what Starks is. 

I'll leave it upto individuals to debate what they consider to be the bigger game, it'll very much depend when they grew up I'd imagine. 

That's pretty much it. Prior to 2009, there would've been a few Pars fans who wouldn't have seen us play in a derby. There'll be some teenage Dunfermline fans who have seen your club play us far more than Falkirk. 

It's much like how the derbies against East Fife evaporated after 1989 through to 2008. You'll find some Rovers fans who had that as a staple. Now it's absolutely irrelevant. 

It's all a good laugh, and I've enjoyed us winning so many derbies this season. In one season Murray must've equalled McGlynn's record. 

5 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That's pretty much it. Prior to 2009, there would've been a few Pars fans who wouldn't have seen us play in a derby. There'll be some teenage Dunfermline fans who have seen your club play us far more than Falkirk. 

It's much like how the derbies against East Fife evaporated after 1989 through to 2008. You'll find some Rovers fans who had that as a staple. Now it's absolutely irrelevant. 

It's all a good laugh, and I've enjoyed us winning so many derbies this season. In one season Murray must've equalled McGlynn's record. 

When East Fife still had Bayview they were relevant. Then they got that one-sided stadium they have now and became really shite.

Maybe with a little Dick magic, they can get back to a standard where they become relevant again.

5 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

When East Fife still had Bayview they were relevant. Then they got that one-sided stadium they have now and became really shite.

Maybe with a little Dick magic, they can get back to a standard where they become relevant again.

We hope so, But modern football is who can spend the most money, Just businesses now, but we still have the love for our clubs and the history. 

Just now, tazz1903 said:

We hope so, But modern football is who can spend the most money, Just businesses now, but we still have the love for our clubs and the history. 

Very true, that's why we all love our 'diddy teams' so much.

FTOF