Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

29 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

We had a kestrel in our house when I was a kid. Dog found it on a Sunday walk and it had evidently broken its wing somehow. RSPB / SSPCA / or whatever was closed so we kept it in the house overnight. It just sat on top of the living room door, quite the thing as if it knew we were helping it.  I have a picture of it sitting on my head. We called it Impi. 

Eta: for avoidance of doubt, it went to the rescue centre the next day. 

You could've made a film about that.

Guest Moomintroll
It's Saturday night and P&B is working.
If I didn't know already, I'd be pretty sure St Mirren didn't get horsed today.
I am sure many Dundee posters would like more data before coming to any conclusions.

Was travelling over to Edinburgh yesterday and wanted some reading material for the journey, so I nipped into a local charity shop on the way down. Picked up the Reggie Kray autobiography for two quid 'cos I'd recently watched Legend and enjoyed it.

Opened it on the train - signed copy.

Looking online for comparison it seems genuine although I've no idea how - it wasn't like they were letting him out to do book-signing tours.

Biggest crop of apples so far.  Five sacks picked, will still get another couple.  Some toppers right at the top I’ll unlikely get.

You should tell the gardener get his finger out or invite some young loons into the estate.