The Falkirk FC Thread

That his riding his contract is grinding your gears, gives me a but more Christmas joy. Me, I couldn't give two fuchs. I've been to two games this season & spent the cash in something more worthwhile.

The clowns at the club can't even get strips for kids in for Christmas, but you're busy getting your knickers in a twist over somebody acting like a dick up the town of a weekend.

I can mind Alex Rae falling down the stairs in BtW & the clusterfcuk of a career that was Colin McNair but hey ho, that's what happens in football.

t

So you are happy at a player free loading? And also quite openly admit you don't bother attending games and couldn't give a fcuk about the club isn't it time you gave it up rather than contenting yourself with small victories against folk who do care. Nah that would mean you had nothing left in your petty little life

Think this - the club could not give a f**k line is getting a bit boring. This board have helped us get into a healthy profit and put the soft loans scenario behind us. The playing side have given us a brilliant year with lots of great memories. We are actual scoring goals in games that we should. Off the park the media team have twittered us silly and Houstie has learned from his poor first signings and is also blooding a new crop of youngsters. Get positive for feck sake

That his riding his contract is grinding your gears, gives me a but more Christmas joy. Me, I couldn't give two fuchs. I've been to two games this season & spent the cash in something more worthwhile.

The clowns at the club can't even get strips for kids in for Christmas, but you're busy getting your knickers in a twist over somebody acting like a dick up the town of a weekend.

I can mind Alex Rae falling down the stairs in BtW & the clusterfcuk of a career that was Colin McNair but hey ho, that's what happens in football.

I couldn't give a shit what the lad does. He just isn't good enough to play in the Championship

Think this - the club could not give a f**k line is getting a bit boring. This board have helped us get into a healthy profit and put the soft loans scenario behind us. The playing side have given us a brilliant year with lots of great memories. We are actual scoring goals in games that we should. Off the park the media team have twittered us silly and Houstie has learned from his poor first signings and is also blooding a new crop of youngsters. Get positive for feck sake

The club certainly is on better health however the clubs fans should not get complacent and take the eye off the ball. They did when we were in the SPL and we have had years turning it around.

The fans should continue to hold them to account.

At least we have a Chairman now who gets animated at a game whether you agree with some of the things he used to come out with or not. The previous one wouldn't have got excited with a $2,000/ night hooker on the end of his bellend

I don't understand why they've never sent him out on loan to get some regular 1st team experience. Maybe they were worried he'd mug a grannie in Annan or somewhere. Don't know much about his off pitch troubles but he seemed a solid keeper the few times I've seen him, 3 or 4 years ago though.

They tried. They had a loan deal in place for Peterhead (I think) but Bowman rejected it due to the travelling.

Really enjoyed the FTV Christmas Special

It has been a great 12 months

Do you think that's the real reason OneF is practically deserted these days? :lol:

Looking back It's been a great year........ The majority of the 7 keyboards that contribute to OneF will be gutted.

COYB 2016

They tried. They had a loan deal in place for Peterhead (I think) but Bowman rejected it due to the travelling.

He stays next door to my best mate.

He is a knob-end.

(Bowman's a bit of a dick too)

Edited by Gaz

Just had a look at the fixtures for January, Hibs at home and Rangers away.

I was actually annoyed when Rangers lost the playoff last year as I thought it meant another season with no challenge from us but the club have been fantastic this year. A win out of those games and we're still in with a shout.

I'd love us to sign Austin, seen him a couple of times this season and he can do it all at that level. His physical attributes are very good which would give us something to work with.

Smart Osadolor is another lower league player I'd like to see us try to bring in.

Houston said on FFCTV the emergence of O'Hara has made him relook whether he needs a striker or not. He added he does think we are light in central midfield. If true about McGrandles it would be perfect.

The only thing I think we need is a proper wide player. Sibbald and Alston both out of position there.

It's clear what you are saying about Sibbald and Alston seeming more like central players. But neither of them are better in the middle of a flat 4 than Taiwo, Kerr or Vaulks. Those three all have more dig defensively.

If we were to play a diamond 4 Alston and Sibbs would both be good for playing behind the forwards.

It's hard to suggest changing our winning formation though and with that in mind, I'd agree on a wide player....once we get RB sorted.

The only thing I think we need is a proper wide player. Sibbald and Alston both out of position there.

We don't play with real wide players though. The full backs provide that width. Alston and Sibbald purposely play narrow.

More important positions IMO.