The Falkirk FC Thread

Perth simply is not a football town, St Johnstone are punching way above their weight thanks to a BOD who actually have a clue. As for ICT I remember seeing hundreds of their supporters outside of Hampden after the cup final before the cup had even been presented! (Didn't stay to acknowledge our lads as we had the doddery auld faither in law with us and we wanted to get him back to the car)

22 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Perth simply is not a football town, St Johnstone are punching way above their weight thanks to a BOD who actually have a clue. As for ICT I remember seeing hundreds of their supporters outside of Hampden after the cup final before the cup had even been presented! (Didn't stay to acknowledge our lads as we had the doddery auld faither in law with us and we wanted to get him back to the car)

Seen a couple of ICT fans at the station after the match and, trying to put a brave face on it, went over to congratulate them. All they wanted to do was moan about the length of the journey home! If we had won I wouldn't have needed the train I'd have floated home on my own!

Over 3000 tickets sold in first 3 days of sales to season ticket holders for second leg of semi play off. Can't believe though that 550 season ticket holders didn't buy their existing ticket/seat for the South stand. That must be a large percentage?

With each ST holder able to buy multiple though, they may have bought extra tickets match that are actually going to ST holders. I know we did. Probably a fair few in that boat.

Over 3000 tickets sold in first 3 days of sales to season ticket holders for second leg of semi play off. Can't believe though that 550 season ticket holders didn't buy their existing ticket/seat for the South stand. That must be a large percentage?

The 550 is the amount left by people who didnt take up extra seats.

Seen a couple of ICT fans at the station after the match and, trying to put a brave face on it, went over to congratulate them. All they wanted to do was moan about the length of the journey home! If we had won I wouldn't have needed the train I'd have floated home on my own!

Makes it all the more sickening that we blew it against a mob that just didn't get the significance of the event.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I need to go in to the shop to swap a concession ticket fot an adult. Should be no queues left if I wait till afternoon I imagine

South Stand? What if it's sold out before you get there? There won't be any adults left to swap. 

Inverness increased their season tickets base from 700 to 900 the season after winning the cup. Says it all.

Did you see the highlights of their game against Hamilton at the weekend? Seen bigger crowds at Linlithgow or Bo'ness.

7 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

f**k, I had 36 hours of travelling home after the final and you wouldn't have heard a single word of complaint from me if we'd won the thing.

I'd have been blazing drunk for the whole journey.

Do you think, you'll offer him another contract if you were to stay down or is his time up with you guys?

I've enjoyed his time at Falkirk, great work rate and gives his all for the team. However I think it's time we looked elsewhere for next season regardless of what league we are in. Guaranteed if we stay down and he signs for another championship team, he will score against us as he seems to have a habit of scoring against his former teams.

I think he's heading to another championship team along with Kerr.

I've enjoyed his time at Falkirk, great work rate and gives his all for the team. However I think it's time we looked elsewhere for next season regardless of what league we are in. Guaranteed if we stay down and he signs for another championship team, he will score against us as he seems to have a habit of scoring against his former teams.

Cheers.

I do hope that if we do stay up, that he may end up back at Starks which was rumoured back in January. If we go down, there's not a chance in that happening though.