The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Lewis and I are friends and I've spoken to him at length about his reasons for leaving. There are a few different ones, some of which have had greater impact on his decision than others. They're obviously personal to him so I won't go into details but I'm certain there's no danger of him going to Queens Park.

We actually had a long chat about it and other things at the stadium this morning. I was there for the strip video / photoshoot (not a signing before anyone asks) and he had an involvement in it, though not from a TV perspective. 

Lewis modelling the new kit = FFC 1876 throbber.

toy story cup GIF

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Lewis modelling the new kit = FFC 1876 throbber.

toy story cup GIF

It’s never that big!!! 👀😂

Can confirm Lewis isn’t going to Queens Park, that’s a belter 😂. He’s got his ST already sorted beside the reprobates that sit behind the home dugout 😉

12 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Oh the old my mates awful patter.

The guy is putting in good money, he is entitled to gain as much publicity as possible. He is not doing it merely for the good of his health. 
Without the support of these sort of companies we don’t have a club. 
As mentioned earlier someone said that it is a CC video, not the clubs. What has the Board done wrong here? 
Look at one of our competitors - hardly got any sponsorship https://twitter.com/fc_edinburgh/status/1668694239406858265?s=12

On the defensive. The mates patter clearly doesn’t get to you. 

Guest Ecosse83

Ffs was expecting something completely different when I went to watch the CC video, I had a good chuckle at it. Some right miserable Falkirk fans on here 😂

If folk/companies want to put cash into our club then I honestly couldn’t give a shiny shite what they want to do or put out on social media as long as it’s legal. I also honestly couldn’t give a monkeys about what fans of other clubs think.

Really don't see the issue with this video. They get constant ridicule about the name/logo and have made a video poking fun at that rather than just announcing sponsorship and having the same comments again. Think it's all in good fun and made me chuckle. 

Also is it really that surprising a social media management company are following trends of social media that will get them exposure?

12 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

SAMMUT

HABER

DALLISON

TURNER

OWEN-EVANS

BUCHANAN

FASAN

HETHERINGTON

LEWIS

Poor overall as they were, I don’t think Buchanan and Hetherington belong in that haul of shame (slightly different era as well). Anyone agree?

11 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Poor overall as they were, I don’t think Buchanan and Hetherington belong in that haul of shame (slightly different era as well). Anyone agree?

Hetherington wasn't very good but he certainly wasn't a shitebag.