The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Yeah it would be crazy to risk your important players next week just to snooker our unbeaten season.  Two big games against Montrose .

And then another 2 at the back of it. They should, and I suspect will, come for a kick about. 

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Yeah it would be crazy to risk your important players next week just to snooker our unbeaten season.  Two big games against Montrose .

Fancy Inverness in the final tbf.

That ref was abysmal which was summed up with McGlynn getting booked since he never really gets involved with referees. Thought the Bisland was one soft but would need to see it back. No idea what the second penalty was given for but the players were adamant it wasn’t a penalty. They were playing for fouls all day so they could load our box. Bisland had a poor game IMO which was summed up by the third goal he should have cleared. That being said, we had more than enough chances to win three games, with Morrison being particularly off it.

2 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Thought you were saying it was a sure thing we advance to the final. 😅

Which it will be if all of your players except your under 16s are fresh as daisies following the game against us.

1 hour ago, Shabba said:

Falkirk TV worked well for me today

I just get the audio commentary on away days and since day one it buffers every 30 seconds for 10 seconds, very frustrating. Don't matter what I use, wi fi, Mobile data, phone, tv. Always same. Bring back central fm game commentary at least it didn't friggin buffer.

Bisland proved today why he's not really had a sniff all season, Falkirk dafty of the week. 

Frustrating throwing away a lead late on against them again but the unbeaten run remains. 

MacIver at centre back next week please. Hopefully Hendo's not out for long.

44 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Can we not draft Logan Sinclair back. He is only playing juniors so should be okay?

Yes I spoke to him mid week and he thought he would have been recalled after Coll was red carded. Surely should be recalled for Saturday at least for cover.

Next week is going to be a case of trying to score 2 or 3 early, a makeshift defence with no height Alloa will be licking their lips 😬 Getting out of next week undefeated will be a huge challenge! Fingers crossed the boys can do it

17 minutes ago, Barr said:

Next week is going to be a case of trying to score 2 or 3 early, a makeshift defence with no height Alloa will be licking their lips 😬 Getting out of next week undefeated will be a huge challenge! Fingers crossed the boys can do it

As mentioned earlier I doubt alloa will.be giving a feck. They will be happy to get through next week with a fit and full squad to choose from in the playoffs. I'd expect both sides to be hugely under strength. Them through choice and us through necessity unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Question:  Is that the first time in our history that we've wen't through a full league season unbeaten away?  If so what an amazing acheivment. 

Red dotted by the resident thread bawbag..never mind.

It is an amazing achievement, despite @Rennieball / @Higgenarse

5 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

Don't know why scroatsdad flinging out insults.  This question has been asked a million times hence red dot

Your other account is the one that red dotted me, numpty. 😅

Try to keep them straight in your head.

I think Falkirk are a great team.     Let's see what Sc&mbags pretending to be Falkirk supporters red dot this positive statement, just to show what idiots they are for all to see

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

43 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

As mentioned earlier I doubt alloa will.be giving a feck. They will be happy to get through next week with a fit and full squad

We will try to win but we have the best squad in the league to deal with as a priority , Fringe players will be drafted in same as today , we have our eye on other records . take a draw   🙂