The Falkirk FC Thread

21 hours ago, JS_FFC said:

Hibs have just announced that both Hanlon and Stevenson are leaving. 

Just my opinion, I could see Hanlon going to you or Dunfermline, but Stevenson I could see coming to us 100% was supposed to happen last season, also add in the fact he’s a local lad and rovers supporter it makes sense 

1 hour ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Just my opinion, I could see Hanlon going to you or Dunfermline, but Stevenson I could see coming to us 100% was supposed to happen last season, also add in the fact he’s a local lad and rovers supporter it makes sense 

I'm hoping he goes to you or the scum, we could do with a left sided centre back but Paul Hanlon's far too slow, don't rate him at all.

4 minutes ago, AndrewFFC said:

Archie Meekison released by Dundee United, I wonder if he would be an option if Tait isn't available

Wouldn't mind that, Meekison's got unfinished business here.

Posted (edited)

We’re absolutely, humongously, uncontrollably massive.* ^

5EC40B92-C026-4741-89EA-3848614601C5.thumb.jpeg.d4ccf37f695a847f24f8280156951bd7.jpeg

Spoiler

* He doesn’t actually mention Falkirk by name, of course,  but we don’t need to highlight that.

^ Jens Lehmann can suck my plums. Falkirk FC - Invincibles. 

Edited by 18BAIRN76

29 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I'm hoping he goes to you or the scum, we could do with a left sided centre back but Paul Hanlon's far too slow, don't rate him at all.

Darren Dods and David McCracken weren't exactly known for their pace either but both done a job for us. 

I'm not saying we don't need another CB, we absolutely do, but I'd prefer somebody younger. It's not as if our CB's are inexperienced that they need an experienced head in alongside them. 

Still willing to trust John McGlynn's judgement

49 minutes ago, AndrewFFC said:

Archie Meekison released by Dundee United, I wonder if he would be an option if Tait isn't available

Be surprised if McGlynn wasn't interested he's had his injury troubles though. Still rather have Tait.

4 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

IMG_9395.jpeg.bc789beb0bdd992fae2df5a27a147419.jpeg

Brilliant picture. Like what the ground staff did with the pitch brushing too 👏🏻

That's a brilliant photo. Imagine how good the TV pictures would be from that side instead of shooting towards the empty side. Would look like a full house with no missing stand. 

First time on p&b for a while, would say it's been an absolutely fantastic season. Next season although it seems he's away I'd keep Ola as there's a player there and he has loads of potential without breaking the bank for us to keep him.