The Falkirk FC Thread

Running out of words for this bunch tbf. Clear to see for everyone watching we started the game horrendously and were absolutely shite for about 30 minutes. The chips were down and we could have said written it off as not our day, but we didn’t. We kept plugging away and got our reward. Unreal character.

After only 4 games we are 8 points inside the promotion play off positions.

These wins are great, especially when every other team is cutting each others throats.

Superb result today after being 2-0 down, away from home against a team that hadn't lost in their first 3 games. Looking at the fixtures the next couple of months can't believe how many games are away from home, not just September but October, we must have a glut of home games at some point.

Good to see Ayr dropped points at a place we comfortably won a couple of weeks ago too. 

15 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Honest answer? No, because the stream didn't work!

I worked fine most of the first half and he twice apologised for the poor internet connection. 

I know that there’s some people unhappy with FTV like myself but in reality what can be done? The guys are doing their absolute best to give live coverage and no amount of apologies will suffice however if the internet is s**t what can be done? You would have thought that a Premier location like Greenock would have something better than “dial up”😂 Bottom line who really gives a f**k

Morton 2 -The silky Bairns 3…Who needs Ray McKinnon anyway?😂😂😂Judas B******d indeed.
I love this team❤️❤️❤️

Bit of a sloppy first half hour but this team just doesn’t know when they’re beaten. Great fight and belief to pull it back level and then a piece of quality from Alfie to get the win.

Quite a competitive game but feel we just about edged it. Good time to get a break from league action to turn over Stenny.

Feel Alfie deserves a special mention. He’s done well coming off the bench and could easily have let his head drop after missing out to Ross on a starting berth (not necessarily fairly for me).

Would definitely have him starting on the right while Morrison is out and move Miller back to his favoured position.

Edited by PedroMoutinho

37 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

After only 4 games we are 8 points inside the promotion play off positions.

These wins are great, especially when every other team is cutting each others throats.

Superb result today after being 2-0 down, away from home against a team that hadn't lost in their first 3 games. Looking at the fixtures the next couple of months can't believe how many games are away from home, not just September but October, we must have a glut of home games at some point.

Good to see Ayr dropped points at a place we comfortably won a couple of weeks ago too. 

We will have a better idea where we stand after Q1

What a team, the spirit is unbelievable. Referee was incredibly poor throughout but after going 2-0 down there was only one team in it for me in terms of aggression, quality and desire. Their second goal was a complete dive and the referee bought it. What a goal from Alfie though. Love the big man.

47 minutes ago, BPM said:

I worked fine most of the first half and he twice apologised for the poor internet connection. 

That's great but I spent most of the match restarting my tablet and moving around the pub trying to get a better signal.

Even went to a different pub with 20 minutes to go to see the last bit just as alfie scored and then lost the rest of the match.

Probably the most frustrated I've ever been watching Falkirk TV.

2 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

That's great but I spent most of the match restarting my tablet and moving around the pub trying to get a better signal.

Even went to a different pub with 20 minutes to go to see the last bit just as alfie scored and then lost the rest of the match.

Probably the most frustrated I've ever been watching Falkirk TV.

I agree. But I do not recall a game in the last 5 years which had such issues TBF. 
The full game re run will be available tonight I suppose 

Edited by BPM