The Falkirk FC Thread

91-94 Retro shirts

Another excellent day of pre-order sales yesterday between the club shop and trailer.

Those looking to purchase sizes Small and XXL (normal Puma sizing) in particular are urged to pre-order ASAP as only limited stock numbers are left for ordering.

Thanks

Retail Team

Edited by Falkirk Shop

Another 2 fantastic items added this evening to the FFC eBay store;

• Match Ball from todays 1-0 win over QOS (Official SFL ball)

• Signed programme/Team sheet from the historic 3-2 win over Rangers in the League Cup.

As with the other auctions in the previous post, these can be found here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks

Retail Team

By popular request, another chance to be:

• Fergus the Fox at an SFL match

Is now available via the link above. This will be the 4th "Mascot" auction and appears very popular. We can have Fergus at every home game.

Thanks

???

Rumour's been circulating for a couple of weeks now. In the last wee while, his partner and her family have confirmed on Twitter that Lee and his partner are moving to Sheffield, which would give credit to the rumour that Sheffield Wednesday have offered him a coaching role.

No matter where he's going (if he is indeed offski) it raises a couple of questions - Who is going to be his replacement? It'll be a difficult one, as it appears from Twitter that Bullen has a great relationship with the players. Stevie Crawford has been mentioned on One F, not sure if it'd be player/coach or a solely coaching role. Other than that I don't know who we'd get in, maybe promote Neil McFarlane or offer Dodds a player/coach deal?

Second, if he is off to another club, have they bought out his contract? Bully's still got >6 months left of his current deal. I can't imagine we'll get megabucks for a coach, but every little helps on our financial situation.

I imagine we'll have more than one eye on Dods being part of the coaching staff in the long-term. McFarlane in the shorter-term I'd have thought.

I imagine we'll have more than one eye on Dods being part of the coaching staff in the long-term. McFarlane in the shorter-term I'd have thought.

Sensible suggestion. How can you make so much sense here and yet be so bitter about the SPL in that other thread?

He's just tweeted that it's true, and the only reason he has been here so long is because SP used a little of his player budget. States it shows the unfortunate financial position FFC is in right now.